Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Exactly, I wouldn't sign Rudiger for the salary he wants. I think any team signing him to his wage demands will be disappointed.

Of course, quality-wise, he would improve our defense, no question, but again many defenseman would..

Messigician

In the end it?s Luis Suarez who was right. He said bring a striker better than me and I?ll leave. Instead Barca got rid of him and Messi without replacing them and look at the mess.

fergus90

I like Rudiger but he operates best in a back 3. We end up signing him and playing 4-3-3 and we will be negating the benefits of signing him.

iniestaGOAT

I like Rudiger but he operates best in a back 3. We end up signing him and playing 4-3-3 and we will be negating the benefits of signing him.

He is better than all of our CBs in whatever system. Sign him up. Otherwise madrid will pick him up pair him with Alaba and dominate the defense.

Both of them could have been ours.

Barcilliant

Yeah, let's just allow Madrid to hoover up all the good free transfers and strengthen their already good squad while we look for another soft ball playing CB. 🤦*♂️

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rudiger is looking for a big payday. He want to become one of the highest paid defenders in the world which is why he's yet to renew with Chelsea as they're not willing to go as high as he wants for now.

We likely don't have the money for him. If we're going to pay any player a high salary it should be a world class striker/forward

Messigician

Joan Laporta met with Mino Raiola in Turin. The meeting was planned since last week. Their relationship continues to be excellent. Watch out for Haaland, Pogba?and more players represented by the Italian.

? @FabrizioRomano

Laporta fantasy land

Pogba, Haaland, De Ligt

Reality

I was hoping they would play for free but we signed Matuidi, Balotelli, Fabio Pisacane.

Thank you cules and keep supporting the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans