Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregorrin10

Loving the brozovic rumours for summer. Phase that busi turtle out already

Can he play the lone DM role though? I don't think so. Not to mention he's almost 30 himself. As a stop gap to finally push Busi out sooner I guess he'd be okay. But at this point I'd take almost anyone else from the (semi) big clubs at this point, if it means that. And Brozo would only be good for 2 to 3 years max.

Andresito

Staff member
Can he play the lone DM role though? I don't think so. Not to mention he's almost 30 himself. As a stop gap to finally push Busi out sooner I guess he'd be okay. But at this point I'd take almost anyone else from the (semi) big clubs at this point, if it means that. And Brozo would only be good for 2 to 3 years max.

If he's cheap and can be an undisputed starter for 2 seasons it would be very good.
Haven't seen too much of him to know though.

mc_lovin

We need to figure out what to do with Frenkie before signing any DM. He himself is pretty clear that he needs to play deeper.

Kul_z

On free? Who would you pick before him?

Kul_z

Wasn't there talk he wants/we offered 8ME net (~16ME gross)? Hardly free. Ferran Torres with wages and amortization is not significantly more expensive for comparison.

I think it is, 8m net. On 3 seasons contract why not. This guy has unreal stammina, and has a rocket shot, something we are lacking massively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans