Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaled_a_d

Marc Roca? Bayern buys him for 9m when his market value is 16m. He then proceeds to have two trash seasons at Bayern, playing less than 1000 minutes for them.
Market value drops to 7m, and now we're supposed to pay 10-15m?

It says Bayern willing to sell for 10M , not Barca willing to Buy.
Alemany would probably offer a loan + buy option

Porque

Chelsea also rumoured with Pau Torres.

Xavi is high on Kounde, so the interest seems genuine. Not convinced he is tier 1 though.

ajnotkeith

No Busquets equates to no Barca style

When are you people gonna realise that we play the Barca way because of Busqs

We haven't played 'the Barca way' since Valverde took charge. If spamming a million crosses is the Barca style to you, then ok.

But don't see how Busquets contributes to it :lol:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We haven't played 'the Barca way' since Valverde. If spamming a million crosses is the Barca style to you, then ok.

But don't see how Busquets contributes to it :lol:

More like since Tito.

Although I'm not sure I would call any of that "The Barca way".

Catta

Why are you guys even replying to him. He is one of those guys who thinks he is superior to others, because he sees the unique skill set in Busi, that we mere mortals can't.

While in reality we won 3 CLs in 14 years with Busi in team, and in two of those (2009&2015) he was a non factor. The Barca way with Busi as main man, has brought the club more humiliations in Europe than titles.

xXKonan

Roca has played under two good coaches at Bayern, with one leading them to a Sextuple.

Both of them deemed him not good enough and went as far as using different players in his position when he was fit and Kimmich was out. There's arguments that "Well he's clearly not suited for Bundesliga and was decent with Espanyol in Spain" but if Flick and Nagelsmann couldn't get anything good out of him, how will Xavi then?

Going the wrong direction with the DM spot, we don't need a 1:1 Busi like clone in that spot. with the sport evolving with emphasis on Athelticisim, especially in the Pivot spot, we have got to get with times in that regard.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I know rumours at the end of they day are rumours , but I have to say , not a single done deal or players we are rumoured with give me the feeling of 'that will strengthen the club". And the ones that do sound like bs or just dont make sense (Kounde). Just one mediocre player after the other.

Zidane82

I know rumours at the end of they day are rumours , but I have to say , not a single done deal or players we are rumoured with give me the feeling of 'that will strengthen the club". And the ones that do sound like bs or just dont make sense (Kounde). Just one mediocre player after the other.

Yeah .. whilst Madrid sign Rudiger ( and probably Mbappe) and ManC sign bladdy Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans