Barca Transfers and Rumors

khaled_a_d

In short, these guys are led by the sports department:
Antonio Nusa
Desire Doué
Wesley Gassova

Antonio Nusa
- they wrote in the comms that he is susceptible to injuries. Yes indeed.

Wesley Gassova - they write about this kinder that he is not a specialized winger, although he plays on the flank many times. However, judging by the highlights, his speed is in perfect order, including his starting speed, so I don’t understand why he can’t become an elite winger.

The problem is that he has the same agent as Dembele.

Wesley Gassova - you can watch it on YouTube. Relies mostly on power and speed, I found it a bit awkward, especially in ball control.

In short, Williams is, of course, a more proven option, but as I wrote earlier, after watching two full matches with his participation, I began to have doubts about his skills in terms of ball control. It feels like he has wooden feet...

I haven’t watched the full matches of these 3 guys, I’m judging solely by the highlights (yes, I understand that this is not entirely correct), but after what I saw, I liked Desiré’s skills more

Which one of those Wesley is Desire?

M3ls

Antonio Nusa
Desire Doué
Wesley Gassova

Antonio Nusa

Desire Doué - they write about this kinder that he is not a specialized winger, although he plays on the flank many times. However, judging by the highlights, his speed is in perfect order, including his starting speed, so I don’t understand why he can’t become an elite winger.

Wesley Gassova - you can watch it on YouTube. Relies mostly on power and speed, I found it a bit awkward, especially in ball control.

In short, Williams is, of course, a more proven option, but as I wrote earlier, after watching two full matches with his participation, I began to have doubts about his skills in terms of ball control. It feels like he has wooden feet...

I haven’t watched the full matches of these 3 guys, I’m judging solely by the highlights (yes, I understand that this is not entirely correct), but after what I saw, I liked Desiré’s skills more.

--------------------

Rumor has it that Antonio Nusa has chronic back problems.

Porque

I heard of Desire Doue before because he has been linked to top PL sides.

Little chance it happens if he is with Moussa Sissoko though. Not without an agent change.

Porque

Antonio Nusa
Desire Doué
Wesley Gassova

Antonio Nusa

Desire Doué - they write about this kinder that he is not a specialized winger, although he plays on the flank many times. However, judging by the highlights, his speed is in perfect order, including his starting speed, so I don’t understand why he can’t become an elite winger.

I haven’t watched the full matches of these 3 guys, I’m judging solely by the highlights (yes, I understand that this is not entirely correct), but after what I saw, I liked Desiré’s skills more.

--------------------

Rumor has it that Antonio Nusa has chronic back problems.

Wesley looks like the left winger version of Vitor Roque. The tecnical level between him and Doue is night and day.

xXKonan

GUERRA): Barcelona have frozen the Guido Rodríguez operation for the moment and are focusing on Javi Guerra. His transfer cost could be around €20m-€25m. Napoli are also interested in him. #FCB Via:
@Luis_F_Rojo
[marca]

soul24rage

Haven't seen Javi Guerra play too much so no idea how he will do, but glad to see the club is not hard on for Guido Rodriguez.

Nucky

If we don't sign Nico we need to sign someone else

First Barca will need to sell before even consider Williams.. Nico has release clause of 51M and also PSG and Arsenal are after him so that kind of rules out Barca.. Both can offer higher salary than Blaugrana..

Messi983

Should do a direct swap for Oreo.

Don't know if Flick rates him but I really think Pau could be a good squad player for the first team. Would take him over Felix for example.

Or at least we could sell him for profit.

Messi983

Sell Nico, pay treble for Guerra.

Am I missing something here?

Or alternatively.

Sell Nico and keep Bernal. Similar profiles but I think Marc has higher upside.

Sell Frenkie for 70m and buy Javi for 20m.

I'm thinking in the future (NOV/DEC 2024) when we have a coach who plays with lone pivot.

I see what you did there.

I just don't see many players in modern day football who could play as lone DMs anymore. Rodri is clearly one but not available and even Pep use his inverted fullbacks or 4th CB there alongside him to give more defensive stability.

I know some people dislike him but I actually think profile wise Zubimendi is the other player who could fit that role (while ofc at the same time can also play in a double pivot). Behind them not really all that much to choose from for deep lying playmakers who at the same time wouldn't be a total liability defensively.

Football has changed a lot in last 15 years and Barca is probably the biggest example. We failed to adapt while most other clubs (but mainly Madrid) have. Results in Europe show that. Maybe bringing Flick is a good sign we've finally seen some changes are needed in our approach.

So maybe we should stop looking at Busi's clone and sticking to 4-3-3 at all costs and accept that double pivot is what is required nowadays. How to build the team around that is ofc another question. 4-2-3-1, 3-4-3 or even a 4-4-2 box that Xavi used last season and at times this year when we had enough fit midfielders. Depends on how you want to play and ultimately ofc the players at your disposal.

Home of Barca Fans