Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

High loan fee for a deal that doesn't include buy option but wouldn't this be better than buying Chiesa?

Also, Porto quite in shambles too, loaning out Conceicao to get good loan fee and then getting in Fabio Vieira on loan from Arsenal with no loan fee (at least nothing reported so far).

Juve having quite a TW if they can also get in Koopmeiners and Nico Gonzalez.

Last edited:

jamrock

Damn I was saying we did something similar last week a think.

That's a good deal, but I said loan and buy next summer.

Birdy

@InTrasferimenti
·
14h
"Barcelona is eyeing Bynoe-Gittens for the left wing amongst other options. Ranked fifth in the Bundesliga for successful take-ons and fourth in progressive carries per 90 minutes, his dribbling stands out. However, his passing needs improvement."

OK, now that's a clever move for a surprise name that would be cheap compared to the ones heard, and has the potential to turn out good

Actually a move I would never expect from a Laporta administration

Bynoe-Gittens is the guy we should buy instead of Nico!
One man show tonight at BvB's win

JamDav1982

Not even a big fan of Cancelo due to way he switches off but Barca need to get him in.

There is currently no real cover at RB or LB and he would also allow or another CB number in Kounde.

Punt Garcia to Girona for 5-7m and agree a City group deal where get Cancelo without a loan fee for a season.

Tell Cancelo will sign him permanently next summer and plan would be to sell him off to Saudi within couple years for him and club to cash in.

Nishinari

Hello everyone, greetings from Japan! I've been searching online but haven't quite grasped how everything fits together.

Could someone clarify what steps we need to take to register Dani Olmo, and whether it's still possible to buy Chiesa? Is there a definitive answer to this?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hello everyone, greetings from Japan! I've been searching online but haven't quite grasped how everything fits together.

Could someone clarify what steps we need to take to register Dani Olmo, and whether it's still possible to buy Chiesa? Is there a definitive answer to this?

No one has a clear definitive answer, but Olmo is very likely going to be registered soon simply due to the fact that they have until the end of upcoming week.

As with Chiesa who knows what's really going on.

Nishinari

No one has a clear definitive answer, but Olmo is very likely going to be registered soon simply due to the fact that they have until the end of upcoming week.

As with Chiesa who knows what's really going on.

I mean, there isn't any rule or piece of data we can refer to? I thought it was something relatively easy to verify.
What does it depend on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans