Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raketa10

IMHO we definitely need one fast and physically strong midfielder who knows how to defend and shoot the ball. Our current midfield is unbalanced as it gets. Can't believe that IDIOT Moriba refused to renew. He would have played majority of games this season.

ajnotkeith

Hilarious the reports coming out we are looking for a striker. We have Fati dembele aguero braithwaite depay griezmann collado manaj demir at the club who can all play in a trident. I wonder if Koeman realises we are broke yet.

Raketa10

Hilarious the reports coming out we are looking for a striker. We have Fati dembele aguero braithwaite depay griezmann collado manaj demir at the club who can all play in a trident. I wonder if Koeman realises we are broke yet.

Don't think this is true. We are not "that" dumb. If there is a possibility to sign another player it should be a midfielder before anything else.

JamDav1982

Barca board are morons.. sign 33 year old Aguero who is injury prone and has issues with his knees but fuck about on Wijnaldum and let PSG swoop in.

Messi983

We'd be much better off signing Gini and getting someone like Rafa Mir on loan (could've negotiated that when we send Trincao to Wolves).

But it is what it is.

Bobo32

Don't think this is true. We are not "that" dumb. If there is a possibility to sign another player it should be a midfielder before anything else.

Busquets-Pedri-De Jong play every game, then there are Nico, Gavi, Sergi Roberto, Puig, Pjanic still, Demir apparently, Ilaix in a way, and more... Collado, Coutinho and more could be counted as "midfielders" too, if they play 4-2-3-1 as last game.

It's a large squad, and to improve it is a bit tough. To buy just any player isn't enough, they bought the most hyped players in europe and now they are seen as complete shit.
I don't see the midfield as the first position to buy someone for.

TEKNYK

Busquets-Pedri-De Jong play every game, then there are Nico, Gavi, Sergi Roberto, Puig, Pjanic still, Demir apparently, Ilaix in a way, and more... Collado, Coutinho and more could be counted as "midfielders" too, if they play 4-2-3-1 as last game.

It's a large squad, and to improve it is a bit tough. To buy just any player isn't enough, they bought the most hyped players in europe and now they are seen as complete shit.
I don't see the midfield as the first position to buy someone for.

Looks like we won?t be signing anyone, anyways.

This period is such a miserable one that I need company 😢😂

Mateka

It would help if Barca clarified on the website who the squad is. At present Garcia and Aguero are named on the website, plus Depay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans