Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

Shows that timing is everything in regards with signings, also that we might have to be patient with the level Ansu shows for the whole of the season.

this! people are waiting for ansu as if we have prime romario returning from injury and not a kid whose level is still unknown.

Porque

Montoya is currently a starting RB for Betis after their new signing Sabaly is out for a few months. As bad as Bellerin is he's surely an upgrade over him.

Exactly, even someone like Albert Moreno is looking ok at Villarreal when he plays, and he too was a meme player at Liverpool.

I don't think Hector Bellerin would have low wages though so the move seems moot unless we have no plans to renew Sergi Roberto, at which I may just turn my perspective on it.

Messi983

I've totally forgotten Yangel Herrera is still at City and possibly available for loan. He's currently out with a fractured tibia but should be back soon. I wouldn't mind him.

Messigician

🚨[ @esport3🥇] | The game against Sevilla will Not be postponed. And calls for Barcelona to stop spreading fucking bullshit

Messigician

Barcelona have assumed that there won't be a signing today. [sport]

Club has 0 pull not even a finished Cavani who was their " star signing wants to join"

Porque

Barcelona have assumed that there won't be a signing today. [sport]

Club has 0 pull not even a finished Cavani who was their " star signing wants to join"

No surprise when this is our scouting reports from the past 10 years.

2af76d15f49cc5d8d6d18069929d7293_w200.gif

On a different note, disappointed in Alemany. I thought he thrived in crisis signings with his network and links.

ajnotkeith

Not surprised nobody wants to sign for a club that sells players who were just signed a few weeks ago.

Bully players into wage cuts, terminate people's contracts for no reason, sell players weeks after we buy them, trick players into thinking we are offering them renewals, making new signings take wage cuts days after they sign, constantly leaking and slandering our contracted players in the press, no wonder people don't want to be here

ajnotkeith

This whole '9' situation is giving me a sense of deja vu back to the times when we signed Braithwaite. We are relying on Ansu and Aguero to stay fit

mc_lovin

This whole '9' situation is giving me a sense of deja vu back to the times when we signed Braithwaite. We are relying on Ansu and Aguero to stay fit

Rather sign noone than another Braithwaite though. No more panic signings. I honestly don't think much more was possible given our troubles even registering Depay, Garcia and co. Sales were too late for that, but we played it well if we get ~20ME for Ilaix and ~30ME for Emerson.

As long as we have the La Liga restrictions we are f*****. We need to fix that (meaning 60-70% salary mass), otherwise next year is going to end the same. We can't be active in the transfer market when all we can do is to react.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans