Barca Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Xavi is obsessed with this Zubimendi, I can't believe this Catalan mentality they are just stubborn and delusional if they really think this soft average la liga CDM is what we need.

This guy does not have any single good physical attribute for a modern game, not a single club in the world is interested in him besides idiotic Barca.

Also Real Sociedad want to milk us, for 80mil LOL.

This guy is worth max. 25mil.

After Xavi spends 200mil more and gets sacked Barca will need another process of renewing the squad, because our team will made of players like Ferran, Zubimendi and Foyth, which average at every aspect of football.

Truth. We need to stop signing physically weak and slow players.. yet we keep doing that and every season get embarrassed in the CL or Europe. We never learn.

khaled_a_d

I'm sure you thought the same about Rodri before he went to City.

Rodri was younger than him when he joined City, actually younger than Zubimendi was last summer.
And Rodri had time with Atletico Madrid, starting in CL games etc.
Add to that, Rodri is 10 cm taller, much stronger, faster and I don't see the comparison at all.
And after all of that, Rodri needed 2 years to develop and became legit starting CDM for City (and even now I think he is vastly overrated, but that is just me)
There is no comparison between the two, like at all.

Laplacian

Rodri was younger than him when he joined City, actually younger than Zubimendi was last summer.
Add to that, Rodri is 10 cm taller, much stronger, faster and I don't see the comparison at all.
And after all of that, Rodri needed 2 years to develop and became legit starting CDM for City (and even now I think he is vastly overrated, but that is just me)

"much taller", yes Rodri's 191cm and Zubimendis 181cm. I'm confused, is 180cm too small for defensive midfielders now? lol

And Rodri's "much faster"...dude has the acceleration of a rock. Rodri is a great because of his positioning and anticipation, not his speed.

khaled_a_d

"much taller", yes Rodri's 191cm and Zubimendis 181cm. I'm confused, is 180cm too small for defensive midfielders now? lol

And Rodri's "much faster"...dude has the acceleration of a rock. Rodri is a great because of his positioning and anticipation, not his speed.

Not too small, but average.
Zubimendi is about average in almost everything, doesn't standout in anything physical.
That would be ok if he was "smart & talented player" but honestly don't see it with him.
Feels like an Eric Garcia of midfielders.
Maybe he will surprise us, but I doubt it

Iniesta Ultra

What is up with trying to sign all of Chelsea’s washed players? Jorginho and Kante are not the answers

Barca retirement recruitment, the MLS of Europa now except for Betis with Joaquin at 41 who can still score a golazo.

Maybe Puig can retire here after he retires from MLS.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Not so much the height but the fact he is another thin, slow midfielder with no good physical attributes other than maybe stamina.

It would be nice if we actually signed midfielders with physical upside sometimes especially given our midfield is very lightweight compared to all the other top teams.

Barcilliant

Zubimendi is another average ass midfielder who won't bring anything to the club. The guy is so mediocre it's crazy that we would even consider him.
He doesn't have ONE outstanding trait. Xavi is just a moron. Xavi is so stupid that he would probably pick guys like Pedri,Gavi and Zubimendi over someone like Valverde.

Andresito

Staff member
[Cadena Ser] Atletico Madrid places 4 players on the market: Felix, de Paul, Lemar and Carrasco. They need 2 to leave so they can strengthen in January and balance the books after exiting the CL

Probably too expensive for us anyway.

Messi983

My point is that not every La Liga player is a bad signing. Don't think Zubimendi would be either. If anything he's actually underrated imo.

Don't think he's as slow or physically weak as people think either.

Not my prefered choice but wouldn't mind him either. Not for 60m though.

vuji_31

I amtelling you now, Zubimemdi is so shit and average that is so painful to watch even yt highlights.

And price of 80mil is joke.

I would rather watch Busqets 3 more years then Xavi spends money on CDM that has Eric Garcia body.

I will take Kante without one leg or Jorginho.

Why not to spend money on Enzo Fernamdez?

Ohh wait he can tackle, run like horse and has aggression, that is not bArCa dNa.

khaled_a_d

Barcelona is seriously interested in Girona?s Arnau Martinez. Maximum price: ?20M. Seen more of a possible summer signing than winter atm. @ARAesports @BofillJordi1 @xavi__hdez

Feels like another low ceiling signing, who has La Masia roots.

Was hoping for Gusto or Vanderson, but I doubt it happens
Arnau fits Xavi mold of RCB he wants in RB.

BBZ8800

Xavi is trying to replicate Pep's golden era with Spanish and Barca DNA soft technical players.

He and a lot of others are remembering only the golden days when Barca DNA was winning under Pep (when our team was perfect and a few levels above everyone).
But he forgets how shit Barca DNA was in all other eras except in those few golden years.

In 2005, after a KO against Mou's Chelsea, I seriuosly thought that Barca will never win a CL, after our "lightest midfield on Earth" consisted of Xavi, Iniesta, Deco and Gerard was eaten alive by Chelsea.
What is worse, these new overpaid kids are million levels below Xavi-Deco-Iniesta-Gerard, who also weren't good enough (without Pep, Messi, Alves, Busi and a perfect team around them):.

Never forget this forever-repeating Barca DNA soft clownshow (2:1 first leg, 2:4 second leg):

Porque

Feels like another low ceiling signing, who has La Masia roots.

Was hoping for Gusto or Vanderson, but I doubt it happens
Arnau fits Xavi mold of RCB he wants in RB.

The other player linked today is Alberto Moleiro. Another one of those Spanish low hanging fruits.

To be fair to Arnau Martinez, is there a big difference between he and Malo Gusto for example. They seem to be their respective leagues version of each other.

Vanderson on the other hand is a completely different profile. Depends what we are looking for really.

khaled_a_d

The other player linked today is Alberto Moleiro. Another one of those Spanish low hanging fruits.

To be fair to Arnau Martinez, is there a big difference between he and Malo Gusto for example. They seem to be their respective leagues version of each other.

Vanderson on the other hand is a completely different profile. Depends what we are looking for really.

Gusto is far more developed offensively with way higher potential, miles better IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans