Barca Transfers and Rumors

TheStig

You only sell if he refuses to renew

I agree. Offer him a salary close to Gavi and Pedri and if he doesn't accept sell him but I think he would accept it but Laporta is offering him less because he's not Spanish like the other darlings. If he was Catalan he would have a contract to 2030 and the armband.

jamrock

Gavi and pedri will be sign new contracts soon, and get around what fati is getting.

Araujo wants to be their too, I think Fati and kounde make the same amount if reports are correct.

Araujo is probably thinking he should be the highest earning defender at the club.

Another view that's not being talked about, is when it's time to renew kounde,if he wants a significant raise, we should definitely sell him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If he was Catalan he would have a contract to 2030 and the armband.

Captains: "In order of choice, these are Marc-André ter Stegen, Ronald Araujo, Frenkie de Jong, Raphinha and Pedri."

Contracts: Gavi, Pedri, Lamine, Araujo.. All end in 2026.

Porque

Been looking over the Spain U18 / U19 squads (U19 finishing their game up right now versus Germany btw) and this Ousmane Diallo (17) chap from Dortmund stands out.

We should have been over him last season when they brought him over from Las Palmas, considering our good connections with the club. Right footed left winger. Should try and sign him before they renew him. Or swap with Darvich.

Porque

It's our weakspot though, that LW.

Will have a proper look at him this weekend versus Turkey and when we play Dortmund in the UYL.

Gazzznigga

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .....Barca Forum!!!

Proposing selling a younger Araujo, who is arguably Barca's best central defender, for daring to ask for a salary commensurate to his contributions(lowest paid CD bar teenage Curbasi and a Garcia) and replacing him with a VVD who by the way has much worse injury history, nearing 34 years , likely to demand for a "retirement salary" + huge sign on "free agent" bonus, while giving you one year or two at the best, has to rank as one of the "smartest" dumbest transfer proposal that I have ever read. One other even suggested disrupting the growth of a budding Curbasi for same VVD. :oops:

Where do you guys get these "smart" dumb ideas from? I am curious. Maybe the PSG match hangover is still in effect here.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Been looking over the Spain U18 / U19 squads (U19 finishing their game up right now versus Germany btw) and this Ousmane Diallo (17) chap from Dortmund stands out.

We should have been over him last season when they brought him over from Las Palmas, considering our good connections with the club. Right footed left winger. Should try and sign him before they renew him. Or swap with Darvich.

Such players need to be brought before clubs like Dortmund or Porto etc that buy players to develop and sell get their hands on them.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He seems alright - defensive monster, not too shabby on the ball and passing/crossing, makes good decisions. Good find...

Home of Barca Fans