Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

The market for free agents LB is rather grim tbh, Davies is the only good one there. No idea about the Mitchell guy but after him only Reinaldo is decent enough for backup IMO. There is Leif guy but he has a team option for another year and will be bought by EPL.

Sign my guy Nouhou.

Our old friend Firpo will be available too.

More seriously, if we are looking for a cheap backup I would just give a chance to Valle instead of signing any of these veteran guys. Will he be good enough long term? Probably not. But at least he has experience on a higher level than Gerard and would be an upgrade over him.

Messi983

Probably not true, we don't need him. Could he play LW? But anyway I prefer a different profile.

He's versatile and plays as LM/LW in Marcelino's system and think he could do it here too. Would sign him without thinking twice if we wouldn't already have Olmo but now would probably be a bit of an overkill.

He's creative but won't score much. I would like to have at least one winger that can get to 20 goals. Raphinha is improving and will surely end in double digits but probably won't get over 15 goals. Yamal can score bangers but overall still lacks in finishing imo. Nico is not exactly a good scorer either tbf.

khaled_a_d

More seriously, if we are looking for a cheap backup I would just give a chance to Valle instead of signing any of these veteran guys. Will he be good enough long term? Probably not. But at least he has experience on a higher level than Gerard and would be an upgrade over him.

I mean if Flick doesn't survive this year, then yeah, sure he will get a chance.

But it is clear that Flick doesn't rate him, he preferred Martin and when it didn't work we are back in the market for a LB.

soul24rage

I think you need to start getting used to Barca without Argentinian more, my man.
While things could change quickly, it doesn't feel it will happen soon.
Not sure what the purpose of this post is, but I'm already used to it mate.
Market for the pivot position is terrible and we've been wanting young players not to be thrown in and player 24/7. Paredes is a good option to have to bridge the gap so that the likes of Casado and Bernal can develop in peace if we are betting on them.

Home of Barca Fans