Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

You got to be kidding 😂 He plays for my home town, I watch him play every other week. He is good, but maybe for mid-table German club though… He will finish this season for Malmö (our season starts in late March and we ends in November) and than he will probably move. As I said, there is zero chance this guy could play in Barca…

How do you think he has done at Strasbourg so far?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
How do you think he has done at Strasbourg so far?
Very good actually. He was good for Malmö, our best player together with Christiansen and Jansson - I knew he would be good for Strasburg, but not THIS good and so fast. He already looks like he's played with them for 2 seasons and is one of their most important players. He also scored like 3 goals in 4 games - not bad at all! Still not Barca quality (or yeah, he would walk straight into the team against Osasuna), but slowly working himself towards mid-table EPL. Better than Torres for sure :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
Barcelona are very attentive to Jonathan David, whose contract expires next summer. @sport

Perhaps this is just a shitty rumour that came up because Lille play Madrid this week.

khaled_a_d

Barcelona are very attentive to Jonathan David, whose contract expires next summer. @sport

Perhaps this is just a shitty rumour that came up because Lille play Madrid this week.

If he accepts a certain role, as a guy who is likely backup but will have a chance next season to become a starter if he proves his worth, he is a no brainer.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Could he potentially play as a winger for a season?
Of course he "could", we even played Villa on the wing. But yeah, he has qualities that fit a winger imo.

We also better look for an LB, that's the position we need to upgrade asap.

vuji_31

Tah free, Kimmich free, Davies free, J.David free and Nico 60mil, plus some young RB prospect.

Inigo, Ferret, Roque and Fati out.

Sixtuple incoming.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Tah free, Kimmich free, Davies free, J.David free and Nico 60mil, plus some young RB prospect.

Sixtuple incoming.
Davies wants Real, he won't come to us I think. What we need Kimmich for? David would maybe be ok, depending on price. Tah is meh.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude

Sixtuple incoming.
Firstly why would you sell Inigo? As of now, he's our best defender. Plus he's left-footed. When Araujo and Christensen come back, and he keeps performing like this. I would say we would not need to sell him.
Tah is fine if he's free. We can ship Christensen (guy is always injured) if needed.

Kimmich, I don't think we will need him, if Fdj signs a new contract and performs well enough.
Davies, as said above wants Real, but if he comes would be amazing. No need for RB anymore, we got Kounde and Fort all good.

Nico, YES.
J. David, No more no name signings. Go big for the Striker. We will have a huge amount of cash injected next summer, we can go big.
Gyokeres or BUST.

Total-Football

With cassado Bernal gavi pedri olmo fermin، not only do we not need Kimmich, I would also sell dejong. Top top priority should be a great striker to replace Lewa, and maybe another LB to compete with Balde. That's it

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
With cassado Bernal gavi pedri olmo fermin، not only do we not need Kimmich, I would also sell dejong. Top top priority should be a great striker to replace Lewa, and maybe another LB to compete with Balde. That's it
LW/RW backup, its not like we can keep playing Torres ffs!

Home of Barca Fans