Barca Transfers and Rumors

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I actually think he can do it on LW too. Definitely a player to consider for the board. He was fantastic versus Madrid, and in a few other Lille games I watched. Just didn't take much notice because I thought he's older. But they got more big games in CL; against Juve, Liverpool, Atletico. We'll see how he performs.

He could be good for Lamine's developement if he comes, or any other winger. To rest him on occassions without having to play Ferran Torres as a punishment.
Honestly, with how Raph is delivering for us, if he continues that I don't think we should go for Nico next year. Maybe the year after that.
I haven't watched much of Zhegrova, so I will go with what you say. I think he might be a very good bench player for us, slotting in easily for Yamal and Raphinha.

You ship out Ferran, bring this guy. Cheap and solid reinforcement. Go big for a Striker. A perfect summer for us.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Eden Zhegrova (Lille) - “My dream has always been Barcelona”
“I will not stop until I achieve it”

Ayoo, this guy is a fucking baller and dreams of us. 25 yo. Was dogwalking vardrid yasterday.

He always catches my eye as well when I see him play. But his numbers are absolutely atrocious. He has never scored more than 6 goals in a season. Not even in the Swiss or Belgian leagues when he was there for Basel or Genk.

He is no spring chicken either at 25. Would need a massive step up in his goalscoring if he is going to be considered for a Barca transfer.

MontenegrinCuler

He always catches my eye as well when I see him play. But his numbers are absolutely atrocious. He has never scored more than 6 goals in a season. Not even in the Swiss or Belgian leagues when he was there for Basel or Genk.

He is no spring chicken either at 25. Would need a massive step up in his goalscoring if he is going to be considered for a Barca transfer.
True, I guess we should wait and see how he does this season. Nico is the better option though, but this guy is an ok alternative to consider.

But thing is Nico probably won't want to be a rotation player, only a starter, so we can't really make him a replacement for Ferran more like a replacement for Rapha only. I guess Zhegrova would be ok with rotation, he's not that much of a star Nico is.

Gazzznigga

Lol....Barca forum!!

Whoever is referring to Berchiche as young, needs to concentrate on his day job and leave football completely
I mean, what can be dafter than recommending a 34 year old veteran as a replacement or an option for a Balde? Com'on man!!!

Last edited:

MontenegrinCuler

Lol....Barca forum!!

Whoever is referring to Berchiche as young, needs to concentrate on his day job and leave football completely
I mean, what can be dafter than recommending a 34 year old veteran as a replacement or an option for a Balde? Com'on man!!!
And this guy always complains about how this forum is a laughing stock... :lol:

Porque

drax-the-destroyer-dave-bautista.gif

Home of Barca Fans