Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMessi85

The irony is how the whole world is watching FIFA condoning Brasilian police for doing far worse than biting to protesters during the WC...But a biter?...Ban 'em

Correct. Same goes for having goalline technology but no TV ref. TV ref is much more important and needed.

I

instinct

:facepalm: where did i say that he said that suarez shouldn't be punished?

Your post:

BS? Says enough about you. How can the fifa not punish Suarez whilst the whole wide world saw him biting someone. Are you nuts?

which indicates that you offend Sumlit because he thinks that Suarez shouldn't be punished.

LMessi85

No! Goal Line Tech is Truth. To go against GLT is to go against GOD. GOD doesn't want a TV ref in the beautiful game

hahaha what? There are more mistakes made by referees than the 1 goal that's disallowed in the whole tournament. Now you get penalties giving that are no penalties, goals that are offside and goals that are not offside but are whistled offside.

Cule4life

The Culest
If we get a TV ref how would FIFA and UEFA ensure corruption like biased referees for Brazil.

Everyone knows that having a TV ref with a couple of referals per team allowed will eliminate matches influenced by incompetent and biased referees so ofc they won't let it happen.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
BS? Says enough about you. How can the fifa not punish Suarez whilst the whole wide world saw him biting someone. Are you nuts?

You have problems with reading comprehension?

"How can the fifa not punish Suarez..." Uhmmm?????? Almost no one has argued he shouldn't be punished, read and understand. It is the severity of the punishment that is an issue, specially in the presence of bigger offenders who get no punishment or lesser punishment compared to this.

Devils

So if I break someone's leg or elbow someone in the face, I shouldn't be punished as much unless I do it three times? Makes no sense.

9 games would have been enough, The 4 month football ban is utterly ridiculous.

Except tackling, kicking, lunging etc. is all apart of football. Of course they are going to be punished with a lesser degree when conducted harmfully.

Biting someone is just lunacy, it's a blatant form of assault that can't even be looked at analytically.

LMessi85

Except tackling, kicking, lunging etc. is all apart of football. Of course they are going to be punished with a lesser degree when conducted harmfully.

Biting someone is just lunacy, it's a blatant form of assault that can't even be looked at analytically.

ah finaly, there are still smart people around here.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
hahaha what? There are more mistakes made by referees than the 1 goal that's disallowed in the whole tournament. Now you get penalties giving that are no penalties, goals that are offside and goals that are not offside but are whistled offside.

You heard of such a thing as Sarcasm. Its pretty popular nowadays

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

What Alex Song did is part of football?!?!? What Pepe did to Casquero is part of football??!?!?!? Give me a break. Intentional violent tackles, elbows and headbutts are as much avoidable as a bite, and are infinitely worse. Yet none get punished with the severity of this insident.

Fucking racism incidents are about as removed from being part of football as you can get, and NO racism incident gets punished as severely as this.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
What Alex Song did is part of football?!?!? What Pepe did to Casquero is part of football??!?!?!? Give me a break. Intentional violent tackles, elbows and headbutts are as much avoidable as a bite, and are infinitely worse. Yet none get punished with the severity of this insident.

Fucking racism incidents are about as removed from being part of football as you can get, and NO racism incident gets punished as severely as this.

It depends on which football you are talking about, the rugby one or the beautiful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans