Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
A ten game ban would have been enough. That's what Pepe got for literally kicking the shit out of someone. Fifa are dumb.

LMessi85

A ten game ban would have been enough. That's what Pepe got for literally kicking the shit out of someone. Fifa are dumb.

altough i don't like pepe and i'm sure he's a little retarded, biting someone is something more outrageous. This punisment is fair enough. 3rd time already.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
altough i don't like pepe and i'm sure he's a little retarded, biting someone is something more outrageous. This punisment is fair enough. 3rd time already.

But Pepe kicked a man twice when he was in the floor and then punched the guys teammate in the face.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

This is complete BS. Biting someone is nowhere near as bad as kicking someone repeatedly on the floor. Or stepping on someones hand, or attempting to break someones leg.

Fucking Alex Song threw an elbow with full intentions at the back of Madzukic, he only got 2 game ban. Where is the logic in that?

Devils

This is complete BS. Biting someone is nowhere near as bad as kicking someone repeatedly on the floor. Or stepping on someones hand, or attempting to break someones leg.

Fucking Alex Song threw an elbow with full intentions at the back of Madzukic, he only got 2 game ban. Where is the logic in that?

Yeah except it was the 3rd time he's done it to someone.

KhaledBarca

So if rumors are true, we might have this as our team next season. Not sure about Rb alongside Montoya.

Official: ter Stegan (12m), Bravo (12m), Rakitic (18m).
Rumors: Mathieu (12m), Mariquinhos (25m+Alves), Suarez (50m+Alexis), Kross (20m).
Xavi (free).

That's about -149m +33m from Chelsea for Cesc = -116m. [not taking into consideration the money we could get if we sell Song Tello Cuenca Bojan Oier & Afellay).

Barca_2014_15.png

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Yeah except it was the 3rd time he's done it to someone.

So if I break someone's leg or elbow someone in the face, I shouldn't be punished as much unless I do it three times? Makes no sense.

9 games would have been enough, The 4 month football ban is utterly ridiculous.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I would have avoided the football ban and given a bigger match ban for his NT, because that's where he committed the offence, even if he stays at pool it's unfair on them to suffer because of something he did on nt duty.

LMessi85

BS? Says enough about you. How can the fifa not punish Suarez whilst the whole wide world saw him biting someone. Are you nuts?

I

instinct

BS? Says enough about you. How can the fifa not punish Suarez whilst the whole wide world saw him biting someone. Are you nuts?

:facepalm: Where did he say that Suarez shouldn't be punished? He basically said that the punishment is too harsh.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

The irony is how the whole world is watching FIFA condoning Brasilian police for doing far worse than biting to protesters during the WC...But a biter?...Ban 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans