Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

What Alex Song did is part of football?!?!? What Pepe did to Casquero is part of football??!?!?!? Give me a break. Intentional violent tackles, elbows and headbutts are as much avoidable as a bite, and are infinitely worse. Yet none get punished with the severity of this insident.

Fucking racism incidents are about as removed from being part of football as you can get, and NO racism incident gets punished as severely as this.

Um no they are not.

Tackles happen in football, elbows happen in football, heads clashes happen in football. I'm not saying its right, but those things. BUT ITS MORE DIFFICULT TO ASSES INTENTION IN THOSE SITUATIONS. Song and Pepe got banned for their dangerous actions, if they repeat, they will get a exponentially higher punishment like Suarez did.

You can't be serious when you say those things are just as avoidable as a bite.

A bite being avoidable in football shouldn't even be used as an argument.

Last edited:
I

instinct

Um no they are not.

Tackles happen in football, elbows happen in football, heads clashes happen in football. I'm not saying its right, but those things. BUT ITS MORE DIFFICULT TO ASSES INTENTION IN THOSE SITUATIONS. Song and Pepe got banned for their dangerous actions, if they repeat, they will get a exponentially higher punishment like Suarez did.

Yes, such things happen in football....

Suarez should be punished but I want to see a similar punishment for Pepe when he does things like that. The video is evidence that there are incidents which are much more violent than a bit. However, the punishment is nowhere near the one Suarez got.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Um no they are not.

Tackles happen in football, elbows happen in football, heads clash in football. I'm not saying its right, but those things happen in the sport. Song and Pepe got banned for their dangerous actions, if they repeat, they will get a exponentially higher punishment like Suarez did.

You're saying that all tackles, elbows and headbutts that happen in football are unintentional and just happen by chance/bad luck??!?!? Your naivete is surprising.

Players like Pepe who exhibit repeated recklessness and intentional violent behavior very much have the power to avoid being like this. What they do is just as avoidable, but still far more violent.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
You missed the entire point. good job.

He got his discipline and ban. Imagine if he did that 3 times, he would be disciplined to a far greater extent.

Ah, so you're saying if I bite 3 players I deserve to be punished more severely than if I go mental and kick the crap out of another player for no reason whatsoever?!?!?!? Makes sense.....not.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If I follow Devils logic, stealing food from a supermarket in three separate occasions should be punished as harshly as if I try to beat the living shit out of my neighbor with a bat. After all, three times offender vs one time offender, severity of the crime matters not.

Devils

You're saying that all tackles, elbows and headbutts that happen in football are unintentional and just happen by chance/bad luck??!?!? Your naivete is surprising.

Players like Pepe who exhibit repeated recklessness and intentional violent behavior very much have the power to avoid being like this. What they do is just as avoidable, but still far more violent.

Where did I say that? If a player makes a terrible tackle intentionally, or if a player elbows another player in the face while challenging for a ball, intentionally, they will and should be punished. But not in the same context as biting someone.

Pepe received a 10 game ban for his assault, for a FIRST TIME OFFENCE. If he or Song did the same action 2 more times they would receive exponentially higher punishment. That's how justice works.

Saurez got what he deserved in the end.

Devils

If I follow Devils logic, stealing food from a supermarket in three separate occasions should be punished as harshly as if I try to beat the living shit out of my neighbor with a bat. After all, three times offender vs one time offender, severity of the crime matters not.

Lmao.

So theft is the same as assault?

Lol...And you're calling people naive. Poor kid.

Tomchin

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 27s
Barcelona could have offered to include Dos Santos in deal on Valencia defender Mathieu. Dos Santos would be willing to join Valencia. [md]

Haha is there any deal that Dos Santos has not been included with in the past 2 years?

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Where did I say that? If a player makes a terrible tackle intentionally, or if a player elbows another player in the face while challenging for a ball, intentionally, they will and should be punished. But not in the same context as biting someone.

Pepe received a 10 game ban for his assault, for a FIRST TIME OFFENCE. If he or Song did the same action 2 more times they would receive exponentially higher punishment. That's how justice works.

Saurez got what he deserved in the end.

Not in the same context as biting someone? Are you saying an intentional brutal tackle or elbow to the face is somehow not worse than a bite?!? That's pretty crazy.

Suarez 4 month football ban is utterly ridiculous. If they wanted to escalate the punishment, they should have given him a 15 game international ban. That would have been proper punishment.

On top of that, FIFA themselves have NEVER punished Suarez. When he received his 10 match ban it was for domestic football only, FIFA did not seem interested in getting involved then. Now, they seem perfectly ok to escalate a punishment they never gave to begin with, and also extend it to all manner of football as well.

It is this type of lack of cohesion and lack proper and patterned procedure that makes FIFA the big joke it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans