Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Gerard Romero saying that Barcelona is out to sign 19 year old, Senegalese player, Diawandou Diagne, from K.A.S Eupen in the Belgian Second Division.

5e3a5d50-493b-11e3-b33b-5988b16716b6_original.jpg.h380.jpg

At least he's a centerback. :eusa_think:

Maybe he's being signed for the B team?

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Liverpool source: "Talks were productive. There were sensible expectations on both sides. But nothing is finalised as of now." [guardian]
Barcelona's opening bid for Luis Suarez is 87M. Bid was not accepted as Liverpool want 100M, but both think deal can be done. [guardian]
The deal on the transfer of Liverpool forward Luis Suarez (27) to Barelona could be announced next week. [rac1]
Talks on Luis Suarez are well-advanced, but deal not expected today. 80M fee dropped after biting incident. No players included. [catr rac1]

Loan of winger Cristian Tello (22) to Porto is not yet a done deal. The player has better personal offers from Atletico and Everton. [ojogo]

Last edited:

BarçAjax8

Man, under other circumstances I'd be thrilled and doing this :w000t: since we're close to signing Suarez. But he's been such an idiot. Will he really never bite someone again? I mean he's done it three times, WTF. He better not do it in BlauGrana!

Football wise he is the best possible Striker for us.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Are we signing Suarez for 60M or 90M. It would be a steal if we buy him for 60M. Anything above 75M is not good for a 27 y old. Not to mention he is a ticking time bomb.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Neeraj

Confused

Man, under other circumstances I'd be thrilled and doing this :w000t: since we're close to signing Suarez. But he's been such an idiot. Will he really never bite someone again? I mean he's done it three times, WTF. He better not do it in BlauGrana!

Football wise he is the best possible Striker for us.

This.

I was literally drooling at the prospect of Suarez before this third bite, and now i'm kind of meh about it. Put all the biting aside - think about it. He is the worlds best striker - almost winning the EPL single handedly for his team. He is decently strong, pace, skill, shooting, just what we need. Imagine the havoc the front 3 of Neymar Messi Suarez could do...and then..imagine him.......biting messi :satorra:

Yeah brought you back to the ground real quickly there didn't it? :horse:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Gerard Romero saying that Barcelona is out to sign 19 year old, Senegalese player, Diawandou Diagne, from K.A.S Eupen in the Belgian Second Division.

5e3a5d50-493b-11e3-b33b-5988b16716b6_original.jpg.h380.jpg

At least he's a centerback. :eusa_think:

Maybe he's being signed for the B team?

Signed for the B team on a free, plays RB/CB...Not long ago linked to suspicion of fraud over his true age

Icarium

Lifestealer
Liverpool ask 88M for Luis Suarez. They don't accept Alexis as part of the deal as they want to build new team around English players. [e3]

English players :lol: Yeah good luck with that. Without Stevie and Luis they are so bad and they want english players to form a core :facepalm:. I guess they don't want to stay in CL for long.

I

instinct

Puyol: "Problems finding centre back? Some aren't available. And it's not easy to find better players than Bartra, Pique and Mascherano."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans