Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, under other circumstances I'd be thrilled and doing this :w000t: since we're close to signing Suarez. But he's been such an idiot. Will he really never bite someone again? I mean he's done it three times, WTF. He better not do it in BlauGrana!

Football wise he is the best possible Striker for us.

Pretty much this. Part of me is excited at the prospect of a Neymar-Messi-Suarez front line, but the other part of me is worried that he'll get himself a long ass ban again.

Espenfk

We need a new midfielder this transferwindow, if we get the ban.. Xavi may leave, Iniesta is getting older, rafinha need some seasons.. I read RM have agreed a deal with Kroos for €25m, thats a bargain! Why didn't Barca buy him?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently Tello is close to a Porto move. Good, get some money off him.

A loan or permanent transfer? Please let it be a permanent transfer...... We better start getting some money out of the players who are not good enough instead of loaning them out and letting them go for free when their contracts runs out.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
A loan or permanent transfer? Please let it be a permanent transfer...... We better start getting some money out of the players who are not good enough instead of loaning them out and letting them go for free when their contracts runs out.

Agreed, but Barca always seem reluctant to cut ties with their fringe players, even if they ultimately know they just won't cut it. Too afraid of letting a player go and having him succeed elsewhere and make them look foolish. Too late for that.

Looks like Porto want an outright buy but Barca is looking for a loan. Damn idiots. Sell the guy and get some money. You got Deulofeu and Adam who are younger. Don't need Tello even if he improves at Porto.

Catta

We need a new midfielder this transferwindow, if we get the ban.. Xavi may leave, Iniesta is getting older, rafinha need some seasons.. I read RM have agreed a deal with Kroos for €25m, thats a bargain! Why didn't Barca buy him?

what do you see in Kroos, hes not a playmaker, not a box to box, hes just a guy who scores 1 in 100 long shoots, for me the most overrated midfielder, if he was so good then bayern would have gave him a new deal, let real have him

Icarium

Lifestealer
Mascherano is not even a defender :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if Mathieu is our only new defender. But I hear Valencia dont want to negotiate and want buy out fee. 20M is a fucking waste. Instead of signing both Mathieu and Marcos for 60-70M buying benatia would be so much easier.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans