Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Personally I'd love Vertonghen here. He gets a lot of flack here but I think he is better than people on this board give him credit for. Big, strong, decent athleticism with solid technique and ball skills ability. It seems we are going all in for Marcos though.

@Bertus, thanks for the updates on Aurier! I'd love for him to come here and I hope he gets a shot wherever to perform on the biggest stages. He's ready and I just hope we start showing serious interest once this Suarez nonsense is apparently wrapped up. Speaking of Marcos, any word on him?

Shame about Neymar but I really think it could be a blessing in disguise for Barca. Hope to see el Haddadi, Adama and Deulofeu step up in what is a real opportunity for all three to stake a claim for a real role in the first team. We'll roughly get both Neymar and Suarez into the swing of things around late October/Early November, hopefully in time for the first clasico match and those first two months can be a perfect test of the qualities of our youth players. They can get playing time without costing the team too much because its so early in the season.

barca1899

Mundo Deportivo says, "FC Barcelona is ready to offer 50M for Thiago Silva."

ILkf4ef.gif

Mundo Deportivo says, "FC Barcelona is ready to offer 50M for Thiago Silva."

MD :rofl1:

Personally I'd love Vertonghen here. He gets a lot of flack here but I think he is better than people on this board give him credit for. Big, strong, decent athleticism with solid technique and ball skills ability. It seems we are going all in for Marcos though.

@Bertus, thanks for the updates on Aurier! I'd love for him to come here and I hope he gets a shot wherever to perform on the biggest stages. He's ready and I just hope we start showing serious interest once this Suarez nonsense is apparently wrapped up. Speaking of Marcos, any word on him?

Shame about Neymar but I really think it could be a blessing in disguise for Barca. Hope to see el Haddadi, Adama and Deulofeu step up in what is a real opportunity for all three to stake a claim for a real role in the first team. We'll roughly get both Neymar and Suarez into the swing of things around late October/Early November, hopefully in time for the first clasico match and those first two months can be a perfect test of the qualities of our youth players. They can get playing time without costing the team too much because its so early in the season.

Adama and el Haddadi are really raw. The only one that might step up is Deulofeu.

Last edited:

Bertus

Just posting it here as many people completely lost faith in MD and Sport. Furthermore Sport Mediaset is owned by Berlusconi and they MIGHT have some real info's as TS is still very close to Milan.

The news is saying Barcelona is gonna offer 50M.

Even if true, you really think PSG will sell TS? :messi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans