Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

From eurosport france and l'Equipe:

- Arsenal seems to have dropped Aurier and will get the deal done with Debuchy soon since France is done with the WC.
- There will be a match to get aurier between Monaco that entered the race, PSG, and.... and you got it, Barcelona.

More news to come soon.

L

linetty

Aurier would be a massive upgrade over Alves. Too bad it's very unlikely to happen.
Aurier is the real deal. Ideal player for us and cheap too if I'm not mistaken. Bring him in Zubi!
Yeah pretty cheap, 10m should do it.

Bertus

Aurier is the real deal. Ideal player for us and cheap too if I'm not mistaken. Bring him in Zubi!

He's cheap. Rumors say that Toulouse is up to sell him 8-10M euros.

All offers should be around the same. So it will depend on Aurier's choice.

PSG might be out of the race soon since that because of other PSG players rooting for him (zlatan in particular), there's big chance that PSG signs Abate.

That would leave Barcelona and Monaco battling.

TBH if it happens, then aurier should go to Barcelona. In all respect to Monaco, i can't handle their empty stadium. I never felt Falcao was happy to play there.

L

linetty

He's cheap. Rumors say that Toulouse is up to sell him 8-10M euros.

All offers should be around the same. So it will depend on Aurier's choice.

PSG might be out of the race soon since that because of other PSG players rooting for him (zlatan in particular), there's big chance that PSG signs Abate.

That would leave Barcelona and Monaco battling.

TBH if it happens, then aurier should go to Barcelona. In all respect to Monaco, i can't handle their empty stadium. I never felt Falcao was happy to play there.
That gives me some blind hope. Go, Zubi, go!

Galning

There's nothing in the Catalan press about Barça interest for Aurier, only in the French if what Bertus says is true (which I do believe :p), seems strange.

Bertus

There's nothing in the Catalan press about Barça interest for Aurier, only in the French if what Bertus says is true (which I do believe :p), seems strange.

I'm surprised too. Because here he's linked quite often especially during football shows.

So far all those teams are linked to aurier here : PSG, OM, Monaco, Arsenal, City, barcelone. (edit, arsenal and city dropped interests it seems)

There was even some journalists that believed the deal could happen soon a few days ago : http://www.trendymen.fr/sport/trans...ier-finalement-vers-le-fc-barcelone-36005.php

Whatever where he ends up, i'll be happy for him tho.

Last edited:

Bertus

According to L'Equipe newspaper (previous news was from l'Equipe21, their TV channel), it's sure that Arsenal will not recruit Aurier.

According to Les-Violets, a TFC website that covers all news and coverages related to Toulouse, here are the clubs that have contacted Olivier Sadran and Toulouse for Aurier and still follow him as of today on July 5:

http://www.lesviolets.com/actu/mercato-aurier-n-ira-pas-a-arsenal,26656.html

PSG, AC Milan, QPR, Chelsea, Swansea, FC Barcelona, Monaco. Marseille almost dropped it (problems with the fee).

Last edited:
L

linetty

PSG, le Milan AC, QPR, Chelsea, Swansea, FC Barcelona, Monaco. Marseille almost dropped it (problems with the fee).
Easy choice for me :coffee:

article_5ae9ea290d99fe6f_1336914568_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Kohe321

What's the latest news on Suarez? Amidst all the news with Neymar, I've lost track. Some reports said it's a done deal, and some said it's not done but close, and that Liverpool will try to convince Alexis first.

L

linetty

What's the latest news on Suarez? Amidst all the news with Neymar, I've lost track. Some reports said it's a done deal, and some said it's not done but close, and that Liverpool will try to convince Alexis first.
They are still trying to persuade Alexis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans