Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

Alessandro+Del+Piero+Australian+Football+Awards+kOubqGmX_95l.jpg

XaviMessiGirl

There was a rumor he would but he hasn't signed for anywhere, and no one has made an actual bid for him either as far as I know. He was in LA before the WC so people thought he would sign for the Galaxy, but nothing happened.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If I was him then I'd milk as much money I could and just simply have fun and be with my family. He should take it easy and just have fun and smash in those goals in MLS. ;)

XaviMessiGirl

He probably will end up at MLS though, almost positive he wouldn't go back to a high level club. He said the other day that anywhere is up for grabs, though he did say earlier that his career in Italy is definitely finished.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I reckon New York City will be interested in him, new team who are out to build a good team with iconic players. What happened with Beckham and his team in Miami? Did it never materialize?

XaviMessiGirl

I reckon New York City will be interested in him, new team who are out to build a good team with iconic players. What happened with Beckham and his team in Miami? Did it never materialize?

Yeah, either NYC or Orlando who just signed Kaka. I think they are still trying to work things out with the Miami team, but it won't be ready for next season like the other two will be.

L

linetty

To be honest, I can see the board phoning up some former players and bringing back Jonatan Soriano, Nolito, etc. to cover for Neymar's injury.
We have enough bodies to cover Neyboy's absence. A chance for the youth too.

SpawN

@goal_intl: #BRA team doctor Rodrigo Lasmar tells Brazilian TV that Neymar has suffered a broken vertebra and is OUT of the World Cup.
738315_20140705072053.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans