Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Yeah little under £32M. Apparently that was Barca's asking price for the player all along, according to rumors. I think €40M is towards the high side of the player's value, so it is a good deal, if true of course.

F

Flavia

For €40m, he'll beat Cesc and be the biggest fee for a Barça player since figo.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Maybe Benatia is not barca profile :pep: or should I say not marketable not Brazilian not a PSG player plus somewhat old.

Anyway I haven't seen benatia play much, his stats are good but I think we should go for a younger one at least like 24-25 because I dont expect barca to sign another CB for like another 5 years. If he is really that good then benatia is fine, but he seems like 1-2 season player for me. I mean who was he before he came to Roma. Going all in for players like hummels kompany or thiago Silva makes sense.

Edit: But they are not available :cry: where are all the good defenders hiding in this world.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Maybe Benatia is not barca profile :pep: or should I say not marketable not Brazilian not a PSG player plus somewhat old.

Anyway I haven't seen benatia play much, his stats are good but I think we should go for a younger one at least like 24-25 because I dont expect barca to sign another CB for like another 5 years. If he is really that good then benatia is fine, but he seems like 1-2 season player for me. I mean who was he before he came to Roma. Going all in for players like hummels kompany or thiago Silva makes sense.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Well it's not like we'd need to. We have Marc Bartra at 23, Edgar Ie at 20, Macky Frank Bagnack at 19, Rodrigo Tarin and Xavi Quintilla both at 18 next season, and Pelayo Suarez and Marc Cucurella both at 16 next season. IMO in terms of future centerback talent, we're set for a while. Which is why I don't think we ought to buy a young prospect defender.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Well it's not like we'd need to. We have Marc Bartra at 23, Edgar Ie at 20, Macky Frank Bagnack at 19, Rodrigo Tarin and Xavi Quintilla both at 18 next season, and Pelayo Suarez and Marc Cucurella both at 16 next season. IMO in terms of future centerback talent, we're set for a while. Which is why I don't think we ought to buy a young prospect defender.

yeah maybe so, I just dont know how good benatia is? I haven't heard that name before last season and he is what 27 now?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
yeah maybe so, I just dont know how good benatia is? I haven't heard that name before last season and he is what 27 now?

He was a top 15 centerback at Udinese two years ago and he was the best centerback in the world last season. A shame that we couldn't snap him up when he was linked to us last summer prior to his move to Roma.

Kohe321

It's been really quiet with regards to CB rumors lately, at least from what I've gathered (been so focused on the WC that I can't be sure). It's mostly been Suarez talk the last couple of weeks, right?

I can't imagine that they haven't been working on a CB all this time, they probably have some irons in the fire (or whatever the saying is again). :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans