Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It's been really quiet with regards to CB rumors lately, at least from what I've gathered (been so focused on the WC that I can't be sure). It's mostly been Suarez talk the last couple of weeks, right?

I think it might have been because the president, Bartomeu, said that everything would start moving faster for a cb after the world cup ends.

L

linetty

It's been really quiet with regards to CB rumors lately, at least from what I've gathered (been so focused on the WC that I can't be sure). It's mostly been Suarez talk the last couple of weeks, right?

I can't imagine that they haven't been working on a CB all this time, they probably have some irons in the fire (or whatever the saying is again). :lol:
There were rumours that Sevilla sources claim Fazio to Barcelona is almost a deal done.

Why we aren't going for Benatia is beyond me. He'd cost about the same as Marquinhos, and we won't have to negotiate with PSG.

There were rumours that Sevilla sources claim Fazio to Barcelona is almost a deal done.

He's 4 years younger than Mathieu. 10M for him would be better than 20 for Mathieu. I just hope this Marquinhos deal goes through. Fazio + Marquinhos would be ok, but Fazio alone...

F

Flavia

I think they'll sign a cb, even if it's panic buying Mathieu in the last day, for his 20m buyout.

Xavinho

Fazio would be okay against most liga sides. He's not as fast or as versatile as Mathieu, but he's younger and cheaper. If we did get Fazio then Pique and Bartra would start most matches.

Neymessi

Why we aren't going for Benatia is beyond me. He'd cost about the same as Marquinhos, and we won't have to negotiate with PSG.
The amount of money it would require to change psg's mind will always be more than the money required to change roma's.But our board...

Well it's not like we'd need to. We have Marc Bartra at 23, Edgar Ie at 20, Macky Frank Bagnack at 19, Rodrigo Tarin and Xavi Quintilla both at 18 next season, and Pelayo Suarez and Marc Cucurella both at 16 next season. IMO in terms of future centerback talent, we're set for a while. Which is why I don't think we ought to buy a young prospect defender.

Are you sure we are really strong for future CB's?I always have a fear that even in the distant future,even when barca is great,it will still lack CB's.

Hey guys, so what formation do you think we will be playing? I know is all speculation at this point but I'm not sure if things will change drastically now that Lucho is in charge.

Neymessi

Hey guys, so what formation do you think we will be playing? I know is all speculation at this point but I'm not sure if things will change drastically now that Lucho is in charge.

Wrong thread.But it will most probably stay a 4-3-3 but if suarez really gets stubborn to not go to the wings or there is a lot of clash on playing on the wings then perhaps a 4-4-2 or something with 2 in the front.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Vermaelen is a decent player, he got unlucky with injuries/poor form and now can't get in because of how good Koscielny and Mertesacker are, but looked good when he played. Would be a decent bench player for us.

Thanks and sorry, don't know this forum pretty well.
I thought with Suarez on the team Messi would be sent back to the wings but ya will definitely like Messi in the middle and Suarez on the right.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Thanks and sorry, don't know this forum pretty well.
I thought with Suarez on the team Messi would be sent back to the wings but ya will definitely like Messi in the middle and Suarez on the right.

Almost like whit Villa, Messi is still playing in the middle, Suarez on the wing but he is almost playing in the middle and Messi can drop deep where he can do his magic.

Seems like the rumors about Suarez deal done before the weekend aren't true :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans