Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Great thoughts, my fellow culés, but you should know with this board nothing like those that you are proposing will happen. It might have to take a title-less season to change things up, and you never know, we might just be able to pull it this season. :blowup:

Cule4life

The Culest
Lewa is a done deal for Bayern, we know. But Oliver Torres? Does another team have a Pre-deal on him?

He has a contract till 2018 and Atletico will never sell to us. And we dont have first option on him from the sale of El Guaje. Atletico will rather sell him to Chelsea, United etc than to us

Only we we can get him is by paying his release clause which i dont know. Plus how can you expect a 19 year to be Xavi immediate successor. He's too raw now.

Last edited:

BarçAjax8

Why is Oliver Torres unattainable? He might cost 10-15 mil but it's either him or Gundogan for 25-35.
Keep in mind Pep overhauled the team in 2008 letting go of 9 players & also buying/promoting a total of 9 players. With the right vision and direction it will probably take something like that again to reach the same heights.

Cule4life

The Culest
Oliver torres has a release clause of 24m if i recall correctly. How would we convince him to come when we dont even give our youngsters playing time

BarçAjax8

Oliver torres has a release clause of 24m if i recall correctly. How would we convince him to come when we dont even give our youngsters playing time

haha True.
I wish the board would wake up and build the team around our best players and let go of the dead weight.

Reina (as much as it sucks, he is who we'll end up with. Huge downgrade from Valdes)
? - Bartra - ? - Alba
? - Busquets - Iniesta
Messi - ? - Neymar

Those 4 positions are our weaknesses. Wether Messi plays in the middle or RW depends on what kind of forward we get but either way Messi & 2 wingers should be left for relegation sides.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Exactly Lewandowski will not come here. He's smart enough to know we're a club on the downturn. He will go to Bayern, City or Chelsea.

He will not come here not because he knows Barca is a club on the downturn but because he knows the best player in the world is playing in his position at Barca. If I was him I would be insane to come to Barca.

Barcilliant

He will not come here not because he knows Barca is a club on the downturn but because he knows the best player in the world is playing in his position at Barca. If I was him I would be insane to come to Barca.

Messi would play BEHIND Lewa-simple. Messi himself has said that he prefers a striker playing IN FRONT of him.

psychotsek

Reina/Ter Stergen/De Gea

Zabaleta/Montoya---Pique/Bartra/Puyol/Miranda/Bagnac---Alba/Vertonghen

Busquets/Masch

Suarez/Pedro---Messi/Deulo---Neymar/Tello

Coach: DIEGO SIMEONE

psychotsek

Wow, December and some are mentioning coaches names.

Tata is a good coach and he prooved that with Newell's Old Boys.This doesn't change the fact that he wasn't the best choice since he had no experience in Europe.
I don't blame him i blame Rosell.He is the main reason for team's instabillity.
Anyway we are FCB and we need the best.The summer there were two choices IMO Pellegrini and Simeone.The first one won't be available for the near future the latter may be.
Just my two cents.

abual3bed1

How about giving the man some time? He hasn't even made one signing of his own choice yet. I realize that we are Barcelona and we need to be the best, but sometimes taking a slower step forward with stability is much better. May is when coaches are evaluated, not december.

How about giving the man some time? He hasn't even made one signing of his own choice yet. I realize that we are Barcelona and we need to be the best, but sometimes taking a slower step forward with stability is much better. May is when coaches are evaluated, not december.

Of course. Sacking him now would make things worse and would be ridiculous. I just hope that this doesn't continue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans