Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinhoR10

Its sad how much of a douchebag he is especially concerned with Barca but Thomas muller could solve our lack of a target problem, that false-7 thing would allow messi to stay in the middle but also have a real striker in front of him. Alves would provide the width.

barca1899

Barcelona plan to renew their defense. Fiorentina wing back Juan Guillermo Cuadrado (25) and Chelsea's David Luiz (26) are options. [sport] :horse:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
This would be my dream re-haul of the squad:

Buy:
Ter Stegen/Marchetti (gk)
Reina (for 2nd gk)
Benatia (cb)
Mathieu/Vertonghen (cb/lb)
Mattia de Sciglio/Santon (lb)
Zabaleta/Pizczek/Rafael (rb)
Koke/Gundogan/Vidal (cm)
Luiz Gustavo (cdm)
Reus (rw/lw/cf)
Aguero/Lewandowski/Cardozo (st)

Sell:
Pedro
Alves
Mascherano
Dos Santos
Olazabal
Afellay

Loan:
Roberto (if we buy midfielders)
Cuenca (let's see if he can get his groove back)
Tello (or sell with buyback)
Montoya (if he doesn't renew, his contract will runout anyway)

Promote:
Dongou/Sandro (if a striker is not bought)
Joan Roman (if Deulofeu stays on loan, Pedro is sold, and Reus/Aguero are not bought)
Ie (if a cb is not bought)
Masip (if Pinto retires and a second gk is not bought)

I don't expect all of these to happen, especially since most of the positions overlap. They are merely suggestions. I do hope, however, that at least some of these transfers do happen.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Here is my take on it:

Sell:
Affelay
Dos Santos
Mascherano
Song

Loan:
Sergio Roberto
Cuenca
Tello
Montoya

Buy:
Sideshow - CB
Luiz Gustavo – DM
Azpilicueta – RB (IMO more potential than Montoya)
Gundagon CM (I wish)
GK - ?

Changes:
We have Alexis, Pedro and Neymar who can play centrally, than ffs play a forward instead of Cesc - and IMO Pedro would be perfect there from time to time
Play Iniesta on LW from time to time
Gundagon for intensity, box-box
I still believe Sideshow would be very good in our high defense line, but it's a risk (but so is any CB playing at Barca)
Start playing Bartra more!
Do something about our wingers, they are totally wasted hugging the sidelines
Do something about pressing, intensity, speed, passing/through balls and stop with the fu***g worthless crossing/long-balls to our isolated wingers

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Also Pep has to take some of the blame. There is not enough physical power in the team. Yaya, Ibra, Henry, Abidal, Marquez, Keita had physical ability. They have been replaced by smaller, weaker players thanks to Pep. He was our greatest manager ever but he didn't leave a balanced squad. He inherited a balanced one.

Tata wants to play direct-get him the players for that style. We need a clean up. Our midfield is looking at sea. Look at Juve. Vidal & Pogba-BEASTS.

Vidal is one player I would love for Barca. I bet Tata loves him too. Gundogan is good but Vidal is MUCH better. He would cost a minimum of 60 mil though and he doesn't want to leave.

Maria

Also Pep has to take some of the blame. There is not enough physical power in the team. Yaya, Ibra, Henry, Abidal, Marquez, Keita had physical ability. They have been replaced by smaller, weaker players thanks to Pep. He was our greatest manager ever but he didn't leave a balanced squad. He inherited a balanced one.

I wonder if you were saying the same thing after the 4-1 at the Bernabeu..but like I said the memory is short on this forum. And from the players you listed Ibra, Henry and Marquez were important for Pep only one year, Yaya was replaced by Mascherano, while Keita and Abidal left after Pep.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Reina,Ter Stergen
Zabaleta,Vertonghen
VERRATTI

Veratti? How about no? I've watched almost every PSG game this seasons and last season - Veratti is not more than OK and I don't see the potential for him to become a true top player. He makes far to many simple mistakes (passing, positioning, defending, first touch etc) and looses the majority of his duels because of bad balance and weakness...

barca1899

Barcelona follow Fiorentina wing back Juan Guillermo Cuadrado since last season. Scouts saw him 4 times this season. Would cost 20-25M. [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans