Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Balo was always a bit overrated but he could have been a good player for sure. Also a club like us should be looking to get more money from our next kit deal.
That guy always has problems wherever he goes.

he reminds me Anelka. And even Anelka will have a better career than him in the end.

At this point it's not other people that are at fault, it's him.

PhilS

Barcelona have given Alexis Sanchez permission to talk with Arsenal. His agent would already be in London. Deal could be announced soon [md]
There is no way Barca would permit this unless getting Suarez was already a done deal thing. They must be just waiting until after the WC final to announce it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There is no way Barca would permit this unless getting Suarez was already a done deal thing. They must be just waiting until after the WC final to announce it.

Rakitic was announced during the WC.

English media and Catalan and Spanish sources have all said that everything is done.

Crixus

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calc...ecide-my-future-his-agent-flies-to-barcelona/
Cuadrado’s future is still uncertain, many top teams are after him. He’s still pondering his future, as he admitted to the Radio Blu: “As for now, I haven’t received any concrete offer from any club, those are only rumours on the press. I’m not in a hurry to decide my future, we’ll see what will happen. I’m serene. Wherever I’ll go, I’ll try to play as I have always done.” Meanwhile, as reported by Sky Sport 24, his agent Alessandro Lucci will fly to Barcelona tomorrow.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Afellay doesn't plan to leave. He'll start pre-season with the group on Monday. Barcelona are looking for another club for him. [rac1]

F

Flavia

Afellay doesn't plan to leave. He'll start pre-season with the group on Monday. Barcelona are looking for another club for him. [rac1]

Did he get Jds' virus? :pep:

Living in bcn must be pretty darn good.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Arsenal coach Wenger, who is Brazil as tv commentator, is on standby to fly to London for the 40M signing of Alexis Sanchez. [sun]

Egert

Estonian Culé
The transfer of Liverpool forward Luis Suarez to Barcelona will be official in the coming hours. Barcelona will pay 70-73M. [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans