Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

8m for a guy who has sat on the bench literally all the time!? 2 or 3m is probably the best we could snatch.

Lomar1o

I don't how that happend either. Morata had only a few good performances...

what happened is that barca is managed by idiots. real are getting kroos for 25 mil and selling morata for 20 mil??? i have no words. id love to know how they do that :DD

L

linetty

Barcelona didn't want Kroos now because position covered and didn't want him for free next year because of good relations with Bayern. [elp]

Barcelona rejected this summer two times an offer of Kroos' agent, first to join now, later to join next year on a free transfer [periodico]

cro-man

Barcelona didn't want Kroos now because position covered and didn't want him for free next year because of good relations with Bayern. [elp]

Barcelona rejected this summer two times an offer of Kroos' agent, first to join now, later to join next year on a free transfer [periodico]

we will pay for this trust me!! Big mistake...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I don't think so. Kroos is very inconsistent, it could be Cesc all over again.

Exactly what I was thinking when it was rumoured. Not a necessary player. Depending on how Lucho is going to play (formation) we will only achieve the result of freezing out the younger players if we sign to many midfielders. Much rather give Rafinha some time to shine.

Jägermeister

Because f*ck depth and having alternatives.

L

linetty

Barcelona want to finalize this week - before preseason starts on Monday - deals on Tello, Cuenca, Bojan, Oier, Afellay and Song. [as]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans