Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Because f*ck depth and having alternatives.

Why do you want to pay that much salary just for the sake of depth?? There are many talented young players who deserve a chance, and it is not yet confirmed if xavi is leaving. Rakitic or Kroos only one we can buy, and buying Rakitic is good decision I think.

Last edited:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
He is an experienced defender, used to La Liga, can play left back or as a centre back. Tall, good on the ball and no slouch. Why wouldn't we want to sign him?

Xavinho

He is an experienced defender, used to La Liga, can play left back or as a centre back. Tall, good on the ball and no slouch. Why wouldn't we want to sign him?

Agreed. I hope they can talk Valencia into letting us have him for less than his buyout. I'd be happy to have him as a backup option at CB and LB.

L

linetty

Barcelona goalkeeper Oier Olazabal (24), who will leave the club this summer, could join Granada. [marca]

Bertus

Gonna just repost that quote (if you want the full news about SPORT, check Marquinhos thread) because it's the one that gives concerns here.

SPORT is starting to sweat about Marquinhos.

• -There's still the need to find a grand CB, and Barcelona has no plan B beside Marquinhos [SPORT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans