Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Sport, but if there's no plan B besides Marquinhos... :facepalm: Not that I wasn't expecting it. This is looking like Thiago Silva all over again.

I seriously don't get this obsession with Marquinhos. Why chase an impossible target when you can get a world class CB (Benatia) way more easily?

Last edited:

Jägermeister

Why do you want to pay that much salary just for the sake of depth?? There are many talented young players who deserve a chance, and it is not yet confirmed if xavi is leaving. Rakitic or Kroos only one we can buy, and buying Rakitic is good decision I think.
I like that we signed Rakitic, but history teaches us (last season) that a lack of depth can really hurt. Having a deep squad keeps the players motivated because they have to fight for a postion in the starting eleven.
Also when someone gets injured it doesn't hurt if you have somebody to replace him without losing qualitiy.

It is true that we don't know if Xavi leaves or not. If not, then there wouldn't be neccessarily the to get yet another midfielder. But if he does (which could also be the case), I personally would like to see one more midfielder signed.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Alexis is in London for medical tests. Deal with Arsenal to be announced in coming hours. Fee could, incl incentives, be more than 40M. [md]

I am losing the definition of few hours here.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Gonna just repost that quote (if you want the full news about SPORT, check Marquinhos thread) because it's the one that gives concerns here.

SPORT is starting to sweat about Marquinhos.

• -There's still the need to find a grand CB, and Barcelona has no plan B beside Marquinhos [SPORT]
Just put pedro next to mascherano as CB's. they are both fast. worked in fifa 13 for me , dont know why it wouldnt work in real life.

Bertus

According to AS, Mathieu and Barcelona reached an agreement. They note that the main problem is the transfer fee. barcelona offers 15M euros, Valencia told them Mathieu will not be sold under his release clause which is 20M euros [AS]

A new meeting is planned for this week end [AS]

Gaudi

Let's get Vlaar! I never watched him before but I like saying his name: Vlaar. sounds powerful, let's get Vlaar!

M

Messi+Eto

Let's get Vlaar! I never watched him before but I like saying his name: Vlaar. sounds powerful, let's get Vlaar!
Would have been a good cheap back up but knowing how Dutch coaches do. . . I think he is United bound.

Laturla

Good morning. Seeing that Alexis departure is given and Suarez is a new Striker, any thoughts? Will Suarez help the team and Messi's brilliance? Or will FCB regret selling Alexis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans