Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
also we can sell Afellay to 5m€ and bojan krkic to 7-8m€ to any other team so it means + 47m€
and from now on
70m€ to suarez 50m€ to thiago silva and we need more CB as well and also maybe from Braillian like raver or dede for the bench if we can put 10m for the CB
so -83m€
but it worths for them
cause
barca must sell the best ones so suarez and silva are the best for their position

Thiago silva!!! It is better if you give up on that name

N11JELKA

Thiago silva!!! It is better if you give up on that name
clearly, because PSG is not going to sell him anyway, for sure not this season, and they are right about it, you must be stupid to sell him for 50m while Luiz was worthed 60m
I'll cheer for Mats Hummels

L

linetty

There's a total deal on the transfer of Liverpool forward Luis Suarez (27). Could be announced today. 70M fee, 5-year contract. [sport]

Espacio

clearly, because PSG is not going to sell him anyway, for sure not this season, and they are right about it, you must be stupid to sell him for 50m while Luiz was worthed 60m
I'll cheer for Mats Hummels

ok u r right
it might be 65m€ or 70m€;) just for u N11JELKA an imaroith ;)
i don't think that PSG will sell him even if Barca give 100m€
but just demanding ;)
but this real that Barca needs a world class CB after Puyol if u r BARCA

N11JELKA

ok u r right
it might be 65m€ or 70m€;) just for u N11JELKA an imaroith ;)
i don't think that PSG will sell him even if Barca give 100m€
but just demanding ;)
but this real that Barca needs a world class CB after Puyol if u r BARCA

Barca needs a world class CB, I wished TS would join barca, but it's just not realistic, you can't state something like that

SemirBarcelona

ate3ybug.jpg

It's official..

Welcome

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Bertus

Barca needs a world class CB, I wished TS would join barca, but it's just not realistic, you can't state something like that

It's realistic for spanish newspapers i'm sure.

We will sell TS and Marquinhos, and start the season with only one CB: DL.

We will gonna split him in two: Cut his hair and use it at right CB, and the remaining shaved body as Left CB.

There's a total deal on the transfer of Liverpool forward Luis Suarez (27). Could be announced today. 70M fee, 5-year contract. [sport]

Wow, they actually got part of it right for once. Hope they got the fee right, but I doubt it. Unless it's 70m pounds.

This'll be the best transfer window in ages if we get a couple of quality CBs. Though something tells me we're only gonna get Mathieu (and pointlessly chase Marquinhos all summer) :(

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Undisclosed fee. We'll probably never get to know the official figure unless one of the clubs decide to release it.

Anyway, done and dusted. On to the CBs now.

Bertus

This'll be the best transfer window in ages if we get a couple of quality CBs. Though something tells me we're only gonna get Mathieu (and pointlessly chase Marquinhos all summer) :(
More than a month and a half left.

Since Marquinhos is not for sale i expect them to switch target somewhere in august.

They can't be that retarded two summers in a row right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans