Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

We already had Villa back then

True but we started the Neymar sweepstakes around that time too IIRC. Honestly, and I fucking loved Villa wish he hadnt left, Suarez would have probably been better than Villa for how we play and what we needed. Villa eventually became what we needed after an adjustment period but Suarez will adapt here better because he is just naturally more dynamic. Villa is more of a poacher type while Suarez is more well-rounded which fits the system better

L

linetty

Official: Barcelona announce transfer of keeper Oier Olazabal (24) to Granada, no transfer fee but Barcelona will get part of future sale

Oier Olazabal (24) played 7 seasons at Barcelona, 6 at Barcelona B and last season at the first team, where he played 2 official games [fcb]

zanela

Bojan, Tello, and Afellay still to go. Speaking of the moroccon, given his wish to stay in LL, we should consider including him in a deal for Mathieu.

ss81bja

BsRZE6mIEAAkxiy.png

Basically we have 120m - 46m = 74m left to spend if my math and stated figures are correct. This is commendable and we can go for a "star" CB and an mature CB. It doesn't look like we are replacing Xavi directly if in fact he goes......but we are going after cuadrado!!?!?!?!?. To me CBs before cuadrado

Icarium

Lifestealer
Song is not expected to return to training until 24th. So there is still time to offload him, whilst the ones I mentioned need to be moved before monday when the training begins.

Tello and bojan might happen before next week, but afellay may not happen. He wants to start pre season with barca. I hope bojan, afellay and tello find good clubs and leave barca as soon as possible, it is better for both. Song, we should rescind his contract, no one will buy that imbecile.

JamDav1982

The contracts and wages of Ter Stegen and Bravo are not far off being covered by the wages offered to Valdes and what Pinto was on.

Really those transfers have not cost anything out the budget.

L

linetty

Also: Reus doesn't understand why Barça chose Suarez over him. He is no longer an option for Enrique unless Pedro leaves. [md]

Poor Reus.
Apparently we had a deal with Reus but BVB didnt want to sell at any costs which shifted our interest to Pistolero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans