Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertus

Crying under his bed. :troll:

Also: Reus doesn't understand why Barça chose Suarez over him. He is no longer an option for Enrique unless Pedro leaves. [md]

Poor Reus.
Don't be. For all we know MD could have made up that on the spot to avoid to tell that Klopp wasn't selling Reus at all.

I

instinct

BVB won't sell their 2 top players to us.

Rather focus on Hummels than on Reus tbh

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I dont think we need Reus with LS arrival, no matter how awesome it would be. We need balance and not overcrowd the attack with too many great players.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As if Barcelona is the one to decide that :lol:
If we're not banned against making transfers next year then we are the one to decide as long as Reus wants Barcelona. Just activate his release clause and you're done.

There would be problem in fitting in Reus as one of the others will then be benched or Reus himself will and that will cause that player to ask to leave. We dont need Marco Reus.

Bertus

If we're not banned against making transfers next year then we are the one to decide as long as Reus wants Barcelona. Just activate his release clause and you're done.

There would be problem in fitting in Reus as one of the others will then be benched or Reus himself will and that will cause that player to ask to leave. We dont need Marco Reus.

Of course, but I'm talking about this window.

And what Reus supposedly said makes no sense if we're talking about future windows.

I know footballers are usually not that smart but I don't see him thinking Barcelona would skip a mercato waiting for him with a possible transfer ban on their head.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Oh yeah, I forgot that Laporte will come :pique:

Laporte who is he?! He stopped existing in my mind when he extended his contract. Laporte and Iker munian some one will buy both of them paying their release clause. Mostly bayern, seeing their recent transfers.

JamDav1982

meh..not even funny anymore. Sources can be wrong at times. From outside its easy to make fun. Luis did come.

You did not make the Suarez claim any earlier than the rumours that were all over the press.

If you can tell us something that is unexpected then fair enough but as far as I can see most your claims just follow the latest headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans