Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Why is Hummels so unrealistic?

We should have enough money left to try it.

Money is not the priority here. I have more trust on the player and what he says. Hummels is different. For him integrity comes first. As much as I would like him to come to Barca, but i just think it's not possible atleast this season. That's my personal opinion though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Of course, but I'm talking about this window.

And what Reus supposedly said makes no sense if we're talking about future windows.

I know footballers are usually not that smart but I don't see him thinking Barcelona would skip a mercato waiting for him with a possible transfer ban on their head.
I doubt Reus would have moved this window anyway. Dortmund have been pretty clear on that and I dont buy the Catalan or Spanish media's stories.

Bertus

I doubt Reus would have moved this window anyway. Dortmund have been pretty clear on that and I dont buy the Catalan or Spanish media's stories.
That's what i said. That story about reus being furious doesn't make sense. reus knew Klopp will not let him go this summer. And I don't see him believing Barcelona would wait 1 year to fix their attack.

Or he's retarded.

Why? If Bayern can do it, we can too!!!

What are you talking about?
bayern failed to snatch Lewa from them. They had to wait for his contract to run out.

I

instinct

Money is not the priority here. I have more trust on the player and what he says. Hummels is different. For him integrity comes first. As much as I would like him to come to Barca, but i just think it's not possible atleast this season. That's my personal opinion though.

He said that he would think about an offer from us. That was last year though but I believe that he'd be open to join us

I'm pretty sure that his family would like in Barcelona too

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Never mind folks, the twitter feed I grabbed the Reus MD quote from shows that the tweet was originally tweeted by Luchostuff. Ergo it is bullshit.

Bertus

Never mind folks, the twitter feed I grabbed the Reus MD quote from was originally tweeted by Luchostuff. Ergo it is bullshit.

Bullshit immediately reported by some sites that confirm all their bullshitness:

- Express UK
- Le10Sport (france)

:rofl1:

Thanks for the head up, Kingy.

Bertus

So,which are the available choices for cb now(realistically)?

- Benatia, but Barcelona is not interested "apparently"
- Vertonghen
- Mathieu
- Marquinhos (possible if the player starts boycotting PSG IMO)
- Lots of others that are rated like Vertonghen.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why? If Bayern can do it, we can too!!!

Thiago and Schweinsteiger are injury prone. Gotze is the new kid in the block and there were rumours about him wanting to play more. Kroos is already leaving as you can see, but that's for another reason.

Rumours about Javi Martinez being disappointed at the lack of playing time as well.

You can't just have Neymar, Suarez, Messi and Reus at the same time and expect everyone to be happy.

Why is Hummels so unrealistic?

We should have enough money left to try it.

If you want Hummels then you talk to BVB first and see if they are willing to let him leave and I can assure you that they are not(Not saying it won't happen as I can't predict the future, but its highly unlikely). In an unrealistic scenario they might let him leave for big money, but I don't see it happening. They already lost Lewa, they cannot afford to lose yet another star and a pillar in form of Reus or Mats Hummels this summer.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
- Vertonghen
- Mathieu

I'd say it's a good bet that the club will try to get one of the World Cup cbs.
For example:
-Mats Hummels
-Sokratis Papasthopoulos
-Stefan de Vrij
-Kostas Manolas
-Jan Vertonghen
-Benedikt Howedes

And then one of the La Liga centerbacks:
-Jeremey Mathieu
-Mateo Musacchio
-Federico Fazio

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
- Vertonghen
- Mathieu

I would rearrange that,

-Mathieu
-Marquinhos
-Cuadrado
-Vertonghen( Plan B)

JamDav1982

Looks to me they want two centre backs - one pure centre back and one that can cover at left back.

Probably so it allows them to sell Adriano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans