Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
10553453_843722072313323_3233113442785110261_n.jpg

BsWdvrtIQAAazut.jpg

:rofl1:

Irish_Cules

A few sources are reporting that we've put forth a 22M euro starting bid for Vertonghen.

Dunno how I'd feel about Vertonghen. He can be a very good player but last season he was truly abysmal for Spurs. I know the whole team were but he was one of the worst. He did have a pretty good World Cup though in fairness to him.

L

linetty

Vertonghen had a pretty disastrous season with Spuds, why are we trying to get him?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Dunno how I'd feel about Vertonghen. He can be a very good player but last season he was truly abysmal for Spurs. I know the whole team were but he was one of the worst. He did have a pretty good World Cup though in fairness to him.

To be honest, I'd rather Marcos Rojo if we're truly looking for a lb/cb hybrid because then we wouldn't have to deal with Daniel Levy.

Irish_Cules

Vertonghen had a pretty disastrous season with Spuds, why are we trying to get him?

I suppose they're putting his poor season down to Spurs as a whole but that still doesn't explain some of his mistakes. Two years ago everybody on this forum wanted Vertonghen here because back then he was a very good player. He did look more like his old self for Belgium in this World Cup but it's still hard to look past his form last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans