Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
In all seriousness, I think he'd be OK, I wouldn't be throwing a party but I won't be unhappy either, he's a solid player and one of the only likeable Spurs players.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
In all seriousness, I think he'd be OK, I wouldn't be throwing a party but I won't be unhappy either, he's a solid player and one of the only likeable Spurs players.

If his price is agreeable, then I'd much rather get him for the lb/cb role than Mathieu for the 20M euros + tax that Valencia are demanding.

However, Marcos Rojo has done decently at the World Cup and he could easily fill the lb/cb role for a cheaper price.

serghei

Vertonghen would be a good fit for us. I think.
I'd rather go with him than with the near-31 ys old Mathieu tbh.

Chainsaw

Killahead
About Hummels being available or not, you never know as long as you don't try. I never found any reliable source that claim Barca made any serious offer for him. This way sure he's never a serious option.

10553453_843722072313323_3233113442785110261_n.jpg

:lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Deal on Valencia defender Mathieu could be closed this weekend as Luis Enrique wants as many players as possible to start pre-season. [as]

Let it be true....

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Deal on Valencia defender Mathieu could be closed this weekend as Luis Enrique wants as many players as possible to start pre-season. [as]

Let it be true....

Would rather Fazio tbh.

And what's this I've seen about Vertonghen's buyout clause only being 22M euros?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would rather Fazio tbh.

And what's this I've seen about Vertonghen's buyout clause only being 22M euros?

Well.... I like Mathieu as a good short term solution provided that we get another WC CB or atleast a very good one. Mathieu is tall, he is reasonably fast, he can cover the LB position as well, but yes, his price is perhaps too high with his buyout standing at 20m................

Never heard anything about Vertonghen having a buyout clause. That's not really the way Levy rolls.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Loads of people across the internet using the departures of Cuenca, Bojan, Dos Santos, and Oier as "proof" to support their claim that Barca no longer trusts in La Masia. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans