Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard.H

Stefan de Vrij has looked good too.

Agreed, but I really was impressed with the ball control and passing of Blind. Maybe I'm biased but these are two qualities that I, as a Barca fan, hold in high regard.

Also, Vrij was supported a lot by his cb partner Vlaar. I have to also give credit to Vlaar when talking about Vrij.

psychotsek

Sell the two blonde Brazilians and Adriano to fund a move for T.Silva,Zabaleta,Rojo and Botia.If Xavi decides to leave go for either Koke or Thiago and get Reus for free next summer.

M

Messi+Eto

Sell the two blonde Brazilians and Adriano to fund a move for T.Silva,Zabaleta,Rojo and Botia.If Xavi decides to leave go for either Koke or Thiago and get Reus for free next summer.

The full effects of substance abuse. . .

L

linetty

Because of complicated negotiations on Marquinhos and Mathieu, Barcelona start looking at other options. Mats Hummels is one of them. [as]

Neymessi

Jeremy Mathieu met a third time with Valencia officials asking to accept Barcelona's 15M bid for him, but the club sticks to 20M buyout [md]

I

instinct

Jeremy Mathieu has not trained with the Valencia despite being uninjured and his move to FC Barcelona is imminent [sport]

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Valencia is just resisting and playing hard to get. He does not want to play for your club anymore understand that please. Keeping a player against their wish is not good but if I think in Valencia perspective it is correct, why should sell a player if i dont want to sell. But we are in barca perspective and what they are doing is ugly.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Mathieu's not worth more than 15m. If he manages to push his way out, great. If not, don't go over 15m. He's 31 and he isn't that good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans