Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Our new CB

hypenegy.jpg

DonAK

Looks like we've ditched Mathieu and going all out for Vertonghen now instead if MD, SPORT and AS are to be believed.

klc123

Rakitic, Rafinha, Iniesta, Busquets.

Rakitic looks the exact same player as Xavi, except with more legs on him obviously.

Rafinha was superb last year but I'm uncertain of how he will perform for Barca.

Nothing needs to be said about Iniesta and Busquets.

IMO we have enough, central midfielders, we need better centre backs first. If we get decent CB's then that also frees up Mascherano to play in DCM and give Busquets a break. Just look at his performance for Argentina this world cup, he was probably their best player ahead of Messi tbh...

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Looks like we've ditched Mathieu and going all out for Vertonghen now instead if MD, SPORT and AS are to be believed.
The guys working for SPORT , as , marca.... They are living the dream. They wake up not a care in the world , going to their office. And unleashing one bs after the other. This day miranda next week marquinhos. Who knows they will link us to maldini next month.

I

instinct

Don't know what to think about this rumour. Didn't follow him but I've been told that he had an awful season. 25m for a ''back-up'' is way too much IMO. Better go for a cheaper option (wouldn't mind Rojo) and try everything to get Benatia or Hummels.

zanela

Don't know what to think about this rumour. Didn't follow him but I've been told that he had an awful season. 25m for a ''back-up'' is way too much IMO. Better go for a cheaper option (wouldn't mind Rojo) and try everything to get Benatia or Hummels.

If he's to come for that amount or higher, he'd be the starting CB with GP. And we may look for a cheaper option as the 4th CB. That said, I don't believe we're in for Verto, just the Board's ploy to get Valencia to relax their Matheiu stance.

DonAK

If he's to come for that amount or higher, he'd be the starting CB with GP. And we may look for a cheaper option as the 4th CB. That said, I don't believe we're in for Verto, just the Board's ploy to get Valencia to relax their Matheiu stance.

Well, local papers in Valencia said that an agreement might be reached between the clubs for him soon, so maybe thats right.

or maybe we want to bring Vertonghen + Mathieu :lol:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

Unlikely.

zanela

Well, local papers in Valencia said that an agreement might be reached between the clubs for him soon, so maybe thats right.

or maybe we want to bring Vertonghen + Mathieu :lol:

Aren't the catalan papers reporting Verto as an alt.to Mathieu because of his employer's stance? Verto+Mathieu won't be too bad.

Piqué/Bartra ---Jan/Mathieu. 3 man backline possible without a great drop in quality.

Like I said, I don't believe we're in for him, esp when Ryan reports on a potential Barca defender.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Aren't the catalan papers reporting Verto as an alt.to Mathieu because of his employer's stance? Verto+Mathieu won't be too bad.

Piqué/Bartra ---Jan/Mathieu. 3 man backline possible without a great drop in quality.

Like I said, I don't believe we're in for him, esp when Ryan reports on a potential Barca defender.

yeah bla bla bla.. You trust me anyway. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans