Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafalgar

It would be a good deal if we get Vertonghen for 25M, he can play as CB & he is also a decent LB, but we also need a world class CB ( Hummels - Benatia )

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Our defence against strong teams was actually pretty good becuase there was enough motivation. If we manage to get mathieu and vertonghen i'll be happy. Against the smaller teams the defence lacked competition and concentration hopefully now that will solve the case. The only thing barca needs is a Rb , but I have a feeling that it wont happen.

Neymessi

According to the indications mathieu is probably gonna happen now or at the end of the transfer window.Its 1 top cb like hummels and benatia that I want so bad.

mazp

Our defence against strong teams was actually pretty good becuase there was enough motivation. If we manage to get mathieu and vertonghen i'll be happy. Against the smaller teams the defence lacked competition and concentration hopefully now that will solve the case. The only thing barca needs is a Rb , but I have a feeling that it wont happen.

Mathieu and Vertonghen aren't going to win you CL anytime soon..

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
These days, defense is all about tactics, names don't really matter. Just look at Netherlands, Argentina, Costa Rica, etc. etc.

mazp

A deal for Valencia centre back Jeremy Mathieu (30) is closer as Barcelona would be willing to pay his 20M buyout fee. [marca]

What a waste. Terrible signing, 20M down the drain. Valencia laughing all the way to the bank. :facepalm:

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
A deal for Valencia centre back Jeremy Mathieu (30) is closer as Barcelona would be willing to pay his 20M buyout fee. [marca]

What a waste. Terrible signing, 20M down the drain. Valencia laughing on the way to the bank. :facepalm:

Marca likes to say Barca lost money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans