Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Bayern ruled out Shaqiri sale, so where does that leave Roma and Benatia?! Barca will have to compete with chelsea and bayern, but barca is not interested in him. He is the only world class who will probably leave the club. Hummels Komapany Silva will not move, hummels depends on BVB and bvb are clear they won't sell him. Who else are there except these 4 who are realistic targets and are world class?!

L

linetty

Nakhli (agent Vertonghen): "Jan prefers to stay or to leave? Tottenham is not a small club either. It's too early to answer that, we'll see"

Nakhli (agent Vertonghen): "Several teams are interested in Jan. Barça is one of them? I can't confirm or deny that." [hnb]

Tomchin

Vertonghen would be the alternative to Mathieu I guess? His market-value was estimated at 22M if I remember correctly, but the real fee would be a lot higher I suppose, Levy is such a pain in the ass to negotiate with.

Shegzy

verthogen is a alternative to Mathieu for the abidal role,marquinhos is for the puyol role and his alternative should be Everton john stones,cuadrado is for the alves role and his alternative should be Everton Coleman or descligio or aurier and rojo should be added to alternative for the abidal role.Hummel's and benatia do not belong to any of this profile guess that why they are not considered

PhilS

It's difficult to be patient about getting another CB. However, Barca does not really need that CB right now. The team could open the season with Pique, Masch and Bartra, no problem. The team needs this new CB before this transfer window closes. Doing this deal on the final day would be fine, then the new player would likely to ready to play before the second CB injury/suspension.

What is important is to get someone who is good enough, in this transfer window. Remember when Barca had problems getting an Abidal replacement, and ended up pretending Song could play CB?

If the team wants to go right up to the end, no problem if the end result is at least OK. But no more fake or non-existent CBs, please.

No, the team does not really need to add a second new CB. And whether or not Xavi leaves, no Xavi replacement is coming. Xavi will never be replaced, no matter who takes his roster spot.

PhilS

rumors says that we are interested in buying rodriges, which could mean that xavi is on the way out

The team has clearly signalled Xavi that he should arrange his next job. Xavi may have determined on his own a while back that he should leave this summer, before anyone in management figured this out. Xavi is pretty damn smart, he surely knows the team has to start on a radical shift in playing style, to a non-Xavi style. If Xavi does not find a new employer, Barca will honor his contract, but I think his significant playing time has already ended, regardless of whether or not any more new midfielders join the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans