Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Its not even a comparison cos Blind is not even a freaking CB :lol:

Even at LB, Mathieu>Blind. Blind is a poor man's, badly made replica of Philip Lahm. A lb who plays cdm, and excels at neither of these roles. Honestly, he probably only got in the team because his dad, Danny Blind, is Van Gaal's assistant.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Talked with a friend from Holland who is an Ajax fan yesterday about Blind and when I told him about the rumours of him coming as CB, he started to laugh. :lol:

L

linetty

These Blind rumours are a joke. He came to Barcelona only for vacation and MD already reporting the deal is almost done :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Sorry for this, but who does Blind play for? Is he the best option we have at the market?

He plays as lb/cdm (think poor man's Philip Lahm, except infinitely worse than Lahm) for Ajax in the Eredivisie. And he's probably one of, if not the worst, options we have on the market.

NotInHere

Blind plays for Ajax and no, he's one of the worst options.

Thankfully only MD is reporting any contact...
ohh ok thanks linetty.

I wonder why rumors are flying around this guy then, like you indicated his one of the worst options out there, but maybe journalists are getting a little bit impatient and are starting to report false news.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I wonder why rumors are flying around this guy then, like you indicated his one of the worst options out there, but maybe journalists are getting a little bit impatient and are starting to report false news.

Starting to report false news? You mean like always, right. :pep: :troll:

ohh ok thanks linetty.

Md and Sport "journalists" always report false news.

NotInHere

Starting to report false news? You mean like always, right. :pep: :troll:
honestly they should be fined for reporting bs that is not even true:lol:

Hopefully we get what we need without paying any crazy fees, but is that possible nowadays? Madrid is inflating the market even more if they pay 70m for a guy who played at monaco and was a good player for them I dont doubt, but now all of the sudden his worth suarez money:alveshat:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Lel, MD and Sport must be going silly with Blind rumors then.

CB though? That has to be a joke, that's like his 3rd or 4th position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans