Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

anguy

that would be worse. Main issue is lack of depth in cb position. and lack good players on the rb position. the lb position is good.

I heard today, that Adriano has some heart problems. Grimaldo looked good today, but with transfer ban on horizon, it's not that bad idea to buy player who can play multiple positions besides LB. Of course it depends on price...

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I heard today, that Adriano has some heart problems. Grimaldo looked good today, but with transfer ban on horizon, it's not that bad idea to buy player who can play multiple positions besides LB. Of course it depends on price...
of course not. but then I would start with buying some cbs and a good rb. the players we are getting linked with are getting funnier by the day.

Tomchin

Honestly, just pay the damn 20m. All this drama for 5m. And Mathieu>Blind, hands down.
Maybe we only offered 12M, and not 15M + Afellay like was reported earlier this week. By the by, didn't Ryan claim that it was a done deal at 12M some weeks ago? :troll:

Galning

Bs8QW9rCcAAymiQ.jpg

Sport making a huge U-turn on the Blind rumours.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Blind in Barcelona.

'The Ajax CB is the primary option if Mathieu's or Marquinhos' signing fails.'

'The Dutchman is spending his holidays in Barcelona and waits for the club's call.'

Hope this translation is not far off :lol:

860835050.jpg

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Blind in Barcelona.

'The Ajax CB is the primary option if Mathieu's or Marquinhos' signing fails.'

'The Dutchman is spending his holidays in Barcelona and expects/hopes the club to give him a call.'

Hope this translation is not far off :lol:

Very nice translation. Though I'd interpret it as "waits for the club's call."

So the options we're looking at are Mathieu and Blind, and both would cost 20m+... :facepalm:

One's not good enough to start for us (or any top team, for that matter), the other isn't even good enough to warm our bench.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

This whole cb thing is turning out to be an epic fail!

This is EXACTLY what many fans were dreading.

A futile pursuit for 2 targets who were unlikely to come and then settle for some half baked solution.

This is just as bad as getting Song as a Cb!

I would rather take a punt on Balanta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans