Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Barcelona head scout Albert Valentin attended several games of Sao Paulo this week, possibly to watch centre back Rodrigo Caio (20) [weloba]

Scout?!

Kerrybai

Barcelona head scout Albert Valentin attended several games of Sao Paulo this week, possibly to watch centre back Rodrigo Caio (20) [weloba]

Scout?!

Ok let's hype this guy up and see who takes the bait and posts every day about why we should buy him :lol:

barcanuck

All this fuss about Mathieu is hilarious. The guy is a utility man with size and la liga experience he will gladly be a bench warmer and not have hissy fits about not playing lots. 20 mill price is inflated due to the market and everyone knowing we need 2 CBs. Mathieu first then the expected partner for Pique next.

hardyboy

Barça have sent a scout to Brazil to watch São Paulo FC center-back Rodrigo Caio whom they're interested in. [Weloba]

Richard.H

Would be the nail in the coffin for our season if we don't sign any defenders. I would imagine Zubi's press conference would go something like this:

"We scouted many players, but none fit our vision of the team"

"The defenders we have currently are some of the best in the world"

"Bartra is more than capable of filling Puyol's shoes"

"Hummels? Great player, but we couldn't reach an agreement with the club"

blaugrana1987

We should REALLY buy Benatia. CB is by far the biggest priority, I don't care if it costs us 50 mil. If they don't sing them they can collectively fuck of, especially with transfer ban looming. Sing Benatia and another back up (can be scrub just sign fucking CB) and sell Alex Tchakap and we are done.

Abdullah

I could probably name 10 defenders that barca could have, that are not mathieu and marquinhos.
Laporte
Doria
Agger
Rojo
Subotic
Mussachio
Fazio
Balanta
Vlaar
Mehdi benatia

Status
Not open for further replies.