Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalanKings

It’s embarrassing, the 2nd richest club in the world, and yet always haggling over a few million. I don’t ever read about this happening with other big clubs. Something is wrong here.

I watch the matches every year, and since Puyol broke down the defense has been horrendous at times. Stop bitching and fix it already!

F

Flavia

I could probably name 10 defenders that barca could have, that are not mathieu and marquinhos.
Laporte - Athletic isn't a selling club. His buyout is 42m, and it would have taxes added on, as the player would have to pay it. Not happening.
Doria - He is slow, very young, and raw. Very risky.
Agger - He is injury prone. And Mathieu is just better.
Balanta - risky too. And I doubt many have actually seen him play.
Vlaar - He is not good enough.
Mehdi benatia - Looks like he'll stay at roma, and he'd be really expensive.

Rojo, Fazio, Subotic or Musacchio could be good options. Musacchio has rumors of having a high buyout clause(50m), though.

BtBUlshIYAAb-mL.jpg

Sport claims Barça have deadlines for Mathieu(Tuesday) and Cuadrado(Friday). If no deals are reached, they'll give up on the players.

King Leo

Banned
Laporte - Athletic isn't a selling club. His buyout is 42m, and it would have taxes added on, as the player would have to pay it. Not happening.

Rojo, Fazio, Subotic or Musacchio could be good options. Musacchio has rumors of having a high buyout clause(50m), though.

I agree Rojo, Fazio or Musacchio are good options

Zincubus

Banned

BtBUlshIYAAb-mL.jpg

Sport claims Barça have deadlines for Mathieu(Tuesday) and Cuadrado(Friday). If no deals are reached, they'll give up on the players.

Funnily enough , according to Forza ....Benatia is up for sale as Roma have to balance their books !!
" Roma To Sell Benatia To Balance The Books "

F

Flavia

Funnily enough , according to Forza ....Benatia is up for sale as Roma have to balance their books !!

Forza what? forza inter? If so foruns aren't really realiable sources.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

It's reported in Corriere dello Sport. I don't think it's true. Sounds strange that they have SUDDENLY found out that they need to sell someone.

Edit: Apparently it's going on rumours that Roma are interested in Rolando to replace Benatia. If he is for sale then we should make an attempt, maybe we'll manage to push the price down to 35m :p

Anyway, even if he don't come then it's not the end of the world. I am optimistic about our season even if we don't get that top class CB and get decent ones. We just need more depth and good and healthy competition in that departement.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Can someone translate ?

Mathieu or Blind already done.

The signing of the French central defender will be immediate if the Valencian club reduces the clause.

If Los Che don't loosen the situation, the Dutch option will be accelerated.

Sorry my Spanish is a bit rusty. Best I can do.

catalanKings

Puyol, Abidal gone. Alves is near his end point. Pique has proven to be unreliable and definitely not world-class. Mascherano is not a centerback. Bartra is still unproven. Song is waste of space. I can’t believe that with all these question marks, the heirarchy still maintains such a non-chalant attitude towards the defense. Again they signed the big sexy name (Sanchez, neymar, Saurez etc...), again they ignore the defense. Every year the same story, counter-attacks and set pieces destroying us time and time again. And yet, it seems as though jersey sales are the only thing of relevance to this regime. It’s beginning to make me sick.

Richard.H

Can someone translate ?

10408860_10152586433045763_9014040075158862161_n.jpg

Took 2 years of Spanish in high school, gonna take a crack at it:

"Mathieu O Blind ya" ---->> Mathieu or Blind already

the smaller text near Mathieu says his transfer will be immediately done if Valencia reduces his clause.

The smaller text near Blind says that if Valencia doesn't reduce his price, then the Dutch option (Blind) is the next choice.

This is purely a logical translation though since I don't know every single word they are using in the sentences.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Just pay his release clause......... so we dont end up with Blind.

It seems that Sport is reporting that we've given Fiorentina and Valencia ultimatums over Mathieu and Cuadrado and if they don't budge, then we'll move on to other targets (pls not Blind pls).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans