Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

spark

So who here thinks we will have a new CB by the time the league starts in August? Interestingly, August 26 will make 5 years officially since we last bought one. Id like to imagine it wont get that far but the days are racing by. Not that 4 years and 11 months is any less excusable :evil: .

Disclaimer: Any signing of Daley Blind wont be counted :banghead:

Last edited:

Trafalgar

Thanks KingMessi & Richard ... I think that we should pay Mathieu's release clause and get over with it so we can move on and negociate with a world class CB.

SeloBarca

I think well get a CB, just not a word class CB. Mathieu will be backup to Bartra and Pique probably.
And well get owned on the counterattacks and corners as usual.

Barcilliant

We need a leader at CB someone who is an automatic starter.

Pique is not a leader, Batra could be but still has ro prove himself.

If Zubi has the nerve to say nobody fits the profile of Barca cb Lucho should resign. This will be the FOURTH season running this stupid saga has gone on for.

Egert

Estonian Culé
We need a leader at CB someone who is an automatic starter.

Pique is not a leader, Batra could be but still has ro prove himself.

If Zubi has the nerve to say nobody fits the profile of Barca cb Lucho should resign. This will be the FOURTH season running this stupid saga has gone on for.

They promised us at least 2 CBs and they need to get them for us. If not then all of our board should resign.

Egert

Estonian Culé
This week there are deadlines for the transfers of Valencia's Jeremy Mathieu (Tuesday) and Fiorentina's Juan Cuadrado (Friday). [sport]

2 announcements coming up :pep:

Egert

Estonian Culé
If Valencia drop 20M asking fee, Barcelona plan to sign Mathieu immediately. If not, they will speed up talks to sign Ajax's Blind. [md] :lol:

BarçAjax8

Maybe Zubi wants a LB & CB? I hope this is why they're after Blind/Mathieu.

The transfer window has been great so far so I remain hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans