Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

The blind rumors are soo bad... I really hope Mathieu comes, just for that. And because I'm starting to fear they might not get a wc cb. It could be only one of Mathieu or blind.

raskolnikov

Blind is not a bad player of course byt he is too slow and not even a cb therefore should never be considered, wtf are you doing Zubi?

Neeraj

Multiple reports like this one - http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...-deal-for-Borussia-Dortmund-star-Mats-Hummels

Saying hummels to united is pretty much done. And now as if that wasn't saddening enough, here's the part which will make you weep. Most reports are saying 16 million pounds...16...million.....I mean, even if that number is off, heck add another 10 million to that number....jeeeeeeez..

Dr.-Who.gif

Kohe321

So if those are true, apparently Hummels was open to leave Dortmund after all. And not for a lot of money either, all things considered, so we could probably have gotten him easily if we had shown interest and pursued him. Man, I really hope these rumors are false. One of the best CBs in the world going for peanuts.

The whole "him being too slow" thing is completely overblown, I think he would work great.

Last edited:
I

instinct

I don't buy this shit. Watzke confirmed that no player will leave the club this summer. Can you imagine what would happen, if Hummels joined ManU for peanuts? BVB fans would freak out and Watzke wouldn't say something like this, if he didn't know that Hummels wants to stay.

Neeraj

Yeah apart from one twitter source which wasn't too credible, I noticed that most of them say reports in Spain (and I guess they are quoting Sport). Well, here's one time we are all hoping to God that Sport does what it does best!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's obvious BS when the only source of this shit is SPORT who got what they wanted. Attention and more exposure, clicks to their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans