Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
We're starting to look like Arsenal .. :sad:

Trust me mate, you think we have it bad? You think we had injury problems at the beginning of last season?

DuYqO4y.jpg

:cry:

mixer

Mathieu (Valencia): "I don't rule out leaving if I don't play. Barça offer? Don't know anything about that, think they want a bigger name."

:angry:

serghei

Why aren't we buying a good, strong black defender from Ligue 1? Maybe we struck gold like we did with Yaya. :D

Icarium

Lifestealer
DEAL DONE: Barcelona have completed the signing of Man City's Denis Suárez for £1.3m. (Source: @GuillemBalague)

99% true

Last edited:

mixer

Napoli are interested in Barcelona right back Martin Montoya (22), which could lead to the player not renewing his 2014 contract [ilmattino]

Gilberto

N'Koulou and Zouma are both amazing. Quick, strong, smart. Perfect.
I can't wait till we have signed a cb. Sadly martino has said he didn't really need more players.

I can't wait till we have signed a cb. Sadly martino has said he didn't really need more players.

And they're both pretty cheap. We can probably get both for around 35-40m, which is around what we're rumored to have bid for Luiz, if I'm not mistaken.

Seriously, why haven't we shown any interest in either of them?

MessiDinho10

Have never seen N'Koulou play, but I do know that Zouma is not our type of a CB. He's not really good on the ball during build-up play.

Meitux

And they're both pretty cheap. We can probably get both for around 35-40m, which is around what we're rumored to have bid for Luiz, if I'm not mistaken.

Seriously, why haven't we shown any interest in either of them?
Simple, they don't care enough to search and show interest for something good. Only for the already known and high name defenders which are impossible to take, try to sign them for a little bit until the end hopelessly and without any chance to have the excuse that they tried until the end..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Mathieu (Valencia): "I don't rule out leaving if I don't play. Barça offer? Don't know anything about that, think they want a bigger name."

:angry:
That's actually a slap in the face to our board... If they consider that it is though

Neal Faradinho

Have never seen N'Koulou play, but I do know that Zouma is not our type of a CB. He's not really good on the ball during build-up play.
Is Puyol good with the ball?
This whole thing with defender have to have*good passing skills to be a barca player is overrated.
We only need one on the pitch.
Pique could be the ball playing CB, while Zouma could be the Stopper, the last man, who clears the ball like Puyol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans