Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

S2K1985

Chatbot
Zubizarreta (sports director): "You never know what can happen until 2 September, but we are at this moment not planning to sign anyone."

:angry:

Indignado

Zubizarreta (sports director): "You never know what can happen until 2 September, but we are at this moment not planning to sign anyone."

Looks like we can close the thread :lol:

cro-man

Looks like we can close the thread :lol:

This will be funny year and at the end the question will be why didnt we buy a defender. Pls fire this clowns all of them . They are our biggest problem.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Our management was fooled by the 7-0 score. Once we play some decent teams and concede a bunch, they will be reminded how badly we need our CBs.

cro-man

Our management was fooled by the 7-0 score. Once we play some decent teams and concede a bunch, they will be reminded how badly we need our CBs.

They werent fooled they are fools!! How much time we have to give them to buy a new cb and not to get every season fooled by few game scores. Its really annoying really I dont get it.

lostchild

i actually think our main issue last season (and a bit before) wasn't the defence but the overall rhythm of play,
everyone was just walking 80% of the time.. with all that wierd "50 passes in defence" method
thats not Tiki Taka and it helps nothing

i agree that Mascherano has his flaws, and so does Pique and Puyol etc... but no one is perfect
and actually if i compare them to other def on the market, like Luiz or all this Sakho news crap, well.. we are in a pretty reasonable spot.

the idea is to prevent their flaws from appearing so much,
i mean seriously, i was looking at some You tube videos of our Tiki Taka play from previous years
and i honestly cant even remember when was the last time i even saw Xavi Iniesta Messi (pedro, Dani, etc...) running around so quickly to one another and staying close to eachother, making the triangle - one touch and a pass, not letting the opponent touch the ball.
and when the ball is lost, both wingers go down like crazy to get it back.. even messi..

last year it was wayyyy below that .. and everything was slower, and.. just.. sad.. :( thus encouraging counter attacks and loss of possession...

i actually saw some bits of the old barca play yesterday
of course it was limpy Levante.. but i hope it stays against stronger teams..

still im always for buying new young promising prospects.. in any position .. and of course in defense..
but if our horrible scouts cant even find one young defender... then.. whats the point in buying Luiz for around 50 m? or even some other name like Agger who is slow as death. ?
would be just another waste of money imo

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
:facepalm:

And they extended his contract :facepalm: :facepalm:

Duh.

Our club, and that of other Spanish clubs, is just simply all politics. It's got nothing to do with a fair assessment of one's capabilities and performance, but more about who you are supporting. Zubi is a Rosell man, just like Guardiola and Cruijff are Laporta men. Cruijff no longer honorary president right after Rosell was elected president says it all.

It all about power, which is something that in the long run will ruin beautiful clubs like ours. It's disheartening to say the least.

mixer

Barcelona are close to signing Man City midfielder Denis Suarez (19) for the B-team. Transfer fee 1.5M plus incentives. [times via sport]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans