Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule4life

The Culest
So is it Marquinhos or no one else this time? Wonder if this will bite us in the ass. But we never know as it hasnt happened before and Mathieu can be our saviour.

Oh wait.........

Bertus

So is it Marquinhos or no one else this time? Wonder if this will bite us in the ass. But we never know as it hasnt happened before and Mathieu can be our saviour.

Oh wait.........
All in is Marquinhos' hands now.

Barcelona counts on Marquinhos to force his way out by refusing to play and train and being vocal in the medias.

But even if it happens, Nasser is not Valencia's president and has enough power to pull a BvB situation that happened with Lewa or a Liverpool situation like suarez last summer.

It's a delicate situation.

You also have to add that the relationship between Barcelona and PSG is horrible. Even a transfer that seemed easy about Alves failed because barcelona refused to sell him before the WC if it was not in a swap with marquinhos (source: Le_Parisien) since then Barcelona's representatives are persona non grata and PSG just refuses to talk to them.

And it's now well know that Florentino Perez and Nasser are good friends. I won't be surprised if Perez is against Nasser "helping" Barcelona to get stronger.

Perez and Nasser met again last week btw.

PaulFCB

Banned
Stupid stubborn idiots, just switch focus. Barca is like a desperate stalker while the chick constantly rejects him and tells him to fuck off.

Or her dad, Marquinhos would most likely respond positively to Barca's courting :lol:.

And it's now well know that Florentino Perez and Nasser are good friends. I won't be surprised if Perez is against Nasser "helping" Barcelona to get stronger.

Friends, whatever, it's not like they're BFF's since high school and make dirty jokes and send each other pics of their naked girlfriends, probably one would not accept the others implication in his team :zubi:.
Business is business, we're talking tens of millions of euros.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

I'm not seeing how Barca are getting stronger by signing Marquinhos. :VdB:

Maybe the two have a thing for each other, if you know what I mean...

Crixus

Since when Sport and MD became a reliable sources ? everyone seems to believe what they said (chasing Marcos only)! Both Rac1 and Catradio said that we'll analyze the market and buy another CB and they're more reliable than (sport and md ) .

Icarium

Lifestealer
If PSG don't want to sell they will not sell even if the player forces his way out. There is 1 in 100 probability of signing him and it is not worth wasting the remaining transfer window on that. But that is what board might do sadly. I am okay with getting Nastasic Schar Mussachio. They should try for them to check the possibility of transfer. Targeting multiple players will give you some leverage to negotiate, if you target 1 player obviously you have to pay release clause because the selling clubs knows the buying club will go any length to sign him. That is how we ended up paying 20M for him. If we targeted all those players i am sure we would have got at least one player for decent amount.

Bertus

Friends, whatever, it's not like they're BFF's since high school and make dirty jokes and send each other pics of their naked girlfriends, probably one would not accept the others implication in his team :zubi:.
Business is business, we're talking tens of millions of euros.
Depends really. That said, Nasser didn't wait Perez to have an awful relationship with barcelona. And that's the main problem.

Nasser and Al Thani are very proud people too from what documentaries were showing about them here. It's hard to have business with them when you are on their blacklist. That's what was said.

I really wish good luck to Barcelona on that. If Zubi manages top get something, he really deserves a golden statue.

I'm not seeing how Barca are getting stronger by signing Marquinhos. :VdB:

Maybe the two have a thing for each other, if you know what I mean...
First line: :rofl1:

Second: oh you :pep:

Bertus

If PSG don't want to sell they will not sell even if the player forces his way out. There is 1 in 100 probability of signing him and it is not worth wasting the remaining transfer window on that. But that is what board might do sadly. I am okay with getting Nastasic Schar Mussachio. They should try for them to check the possibility of transfer. Targeting multiple players will give you some leverage to negotiate, if you target 1 player obviously you have to pay release clause because the selling clubs knows the buying club will go any length to sign him. That is how we ended up paying 20M for him. If we targeted all those players i am sure we would have got at least one player for decent amount.

We might get a hint soon.

Barcelona started a strong move on marquinhos yesterday on wednesday and PSG is flying to Hong Kong tonight for their asian tour before the Trophée des Champions.

I guess barcelona expects Marcos to refuse to join them, so let's see what will happen this evening.

Bertus

Well, they are some muslim arab princes or whatever. So no big surprise there.
That can be their downfall one day.

Al Thani really has a superiority complex.

But that said, i still prefer that compared to the previous owners that did keep bending over others to the point we were laughed at even in France.

Icarium

Lifestealer

Barcelona started a strong move on marquinhos yesterday on wednesday and PSG is flying to Hong Kong tonight for their asian tour before the Trophée des Champions.

I guess barcelona expects Marcos to refuse to join them, so let's see what will happen this evening.

I am hoping we get clarity on board plans for remaining transfer window soon. I don't want another soap opera. Got tired of those already.

And Marcos would be stupid to do such things, they will just force him to join them like Mathieu was forced to join the team and somehow the clubs agreed a deal when he is mid air :lol:. Importantly before doing such things he has to reveal his intent publicly and he never said in interviews or anywhere he wants to join barca. 99% it will not happen, but who knows zubi might pull off something after all by paying 50M for him.

Bertus

Welp nevermind, if something happens about Marquinhos, that will be after the asia summer tour.

PSG just released the players list that will be part of that the tour, and Marquinhos is in it.

BtTx-FCCMAATf9Y.jpg

That means nothing will happen in the next week and a half / next 2 weeks.

Also, PSG will give lots of conferences so the question will probably show up again. I'll try to provide any piece of informations as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans