Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
According to MD, we are no longer interested in buying Cuadrado as Fiorentina have refused to drop their asking price of 40M+ euros.

I

instinct

According to MD, we are no longer interested in buying Cuadrado as Fiorentina have refused to drop their asking price of 40M+ euros.

- Mathieu arrives
- internationals come back
- La Liga fixtures
- no Cuadrado (MD though)

what a nice day.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Don't know Antonio Rudiger much apart from FIFA and Football Manager (neither of which count :p). But his Whoscored report gives the impression that he did decently this season. He's 21 and is 1.90M tall. It looks like he can play centerback and cover for rightback too.

Oh my, they list passing, holding on to the ball, and fouling often as his weaknesses. The journalist's report is probably bogus.

KhaledBarca

Hence why I said "expect for 4-5 goals against top caliber opposition."

I really don't get this comment "scored most of his goals against small teams"!!!
That's true for all the top scorers, in every league. You only have 2 to 4 top Caliber opponents in every league. and the others "17-15" smaller teams. So its normal that most of the goals against the smaller teams!!

Alexis has scored two brilliant goals against Atletico & Real Madrid, the two teams that made it to UCL Final. That's the best he can do and he did it...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I really don't get this comment "scored most of his goals against small teams"!!!
That's true for all the top scorers, in every league. You only have 2 to 4 top Caliber opponents in every league. and the others "17-15" smaller teams. So its normal that most of the goals against the smaller teams!!

Alexis has scored two brilliant goals against Atletico & Real Madrid, the two teams that made it to UCL Final. That's the best he can do and he did it...

The thing is Pedro didn't even start very many games against top caliber teams.

Crixus

Trafalgar

I hope this is true.

10385381_10152595380845763_607266574213670663_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans