Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Agger? He's a good CB but I haven't heard of our board showing interest in him ... I'm just being reallistic right now.

Vermaelen has barely played the last seasons and when he has, he has not been so good. Saying he is better than Bartra and Mathieu is frankly speaking ridiculous.

Trafalgar

Vermaelen has barely played the last seasons and when he has, he has not been so good. Saying he is better than Bartra and Mathieu is frankly speaking ridiculous.

Really ? I haven't watch a lot of Arsenal games this season but I remember the guy was good ... and he did a good WC ...

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Really ? I haven't watch a lot of Arsenal games this season but I remember the guy was good ... and he did a good WC ...

He used to be good. But he hasn't really played a lot in the past 2 seasons after he was displaced by the Mertesacker-Koscielney partnership. And he only played one game in the world cup. Are you confusing Vermaelen with Vertonghen?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The problem is that we need that abidal replacement on the other side.. Alves is dead and done.. The left lane is now from where most of the attacks should be coming with Alba rampaging forward.. All I want is a proper world class CB at barca...

Amen brother, amen.

Trafalgar

He used to be good. But he hasn't really played a lot in the past 2 seasons after he was displaced by the Mertesacker-Koscielney partnership. And he only played one game in the world cup. Are you confusing Vermaelen with Vertonghen?

Yeah I'm confused, I saw him against Algeria he was great ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans