Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

The remaining 50 m budget mentioned by sport is probably BS.They just did some calculations and thought 50 m would be the right price.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Poll: "Should Barça sign another centre back?" Yes 96% - No 4% #fcblive (19559 votes) [sport]

DonAK

BtgSg1vCUAEG6nD.jpg:large

Jokers :lol:

Tomchin

Hehe, doesn't come as a surprise at all ;)

Liverpool centre back Daniel Agger (29) is an alternative option if Barcelona can't sign PSG's Marquinhos. The Dane would cost 15M. [sport]

Crixus

MD and Sport are just throwing names randomly because they haven't had any confirmation if the board are going after another defender or not , or who the defender that the board are after , you'll know sh*t is real when both put the same picture of a certain player , remember when they linked us with Pelle :lol: , i will wait for rumors from Rac1 and Radiocat .

F

Flavia

I said I'd prefer Agger to vermaelen here, yesterday, lol. Good they picked up on that :pep:

DonAK

Poll: "Vermaelen is a good option for Barça?" Yes 55% - No 45% #fcblive (2500 votes) [md]

lol

Neymessi

A transfer ban is looming and we should buy at least 1 young prospect if the ban hits us.Mathieu is gonna be 31 before november.We need young player who is consistent and who has not reached their peak yet and can develop.
Schar..schar..schar...

F

Flavia

A transfer ban is looming and we should buy at least 1 young prospect if the ban hits us.Mathieu is gonna be 31 before november.We need young player who is consistent and who has not reached their peak yet and can develop.
Schar..schar..schar...

Schar wouldn't be too bad. Let's see if he is in the next sport cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans